Chapter 80

Dear Readers, 

Alright...The time has come. 

I never wanted this to end on 100 because that was just a cheesy number. My grandmother's favorite number was 80 before she passed away so that it where our story ends. 

I want to say to all of you who reads this, who have been here since the beginning, who just found it, etc. that I am so grateful you stayed till the end. 

My writing has changed so much over the years as this story shows the biggest example. 

I want everyone to know that this story is over. I am putting in to rest as my time has come to move on myself.

Rise of the Guardians will always be one of my favorite childhood movies as it shows here, in this story. I hope this ending does not seemed rushed (probably does) but to me there was no other way I could have ended it. 

It's my time to enter college and time to move on. I will never forget any of you readers, nor will I ever forget this story. 

I want each of you to know, all of you matter. Your problems matter, your life matters, you belong this Earth even if you may feel that you don't sometimes. You are loved by me no matter who you are. 

I wish all of you the very best and understand that I will still see these comments. After all, I never stop reading Wattpad. If anyone needs to vent this is the place. 

So with tears literally falling down my face, 

This is me saying farewell until we may meet again in a new story I may come up with one day. 

Love, 

The Unknown Writer <3