The Secret Meeting

Something serious is happening... this will be a short chapter but it's a filler for right now, it will lead into an idea that I have. just keep this chapter in mind for future moments :)

this is apart of the request from @Neve_binghamx where Bunny uses Jack's new full name. 

If you want to read older themed one-shots and short stories, I have a random update book on my account that just has random prompts and ideas. It's something on the side to distract myself from my own mind, if that makes sense. 

--------------------------

Jack tried to contain his laughter from the rafters as he watched every single elf stumble around. North had it coming. The old man had tricked Jack into wearing shoes for the sake of blackmail pictures that they all had now. It was something that he had done as a favor, thinking that North was genuine but no there was a picture being taken by Phil with him in pink ballet shoes. He had been told it needed to be tested for the kids. That was his weakness, for the kids. 

So now, North had every single elf that he housed drunk of their asses around the pole. Some of them were just stumbling, some were going crazy, some of them were sick, and some of them were even crying. It was every drunk person you had ever experienced in one building. Even better, there was a meeting today. Not a Guardian's meeting, oh no this was one that had been planned without him. 

This meeting included Mother Nature, Father Time, and even Manny himself with the older Guardians. Jack had no choice really. North had it coming and well he didn't like being left out anymore. Poor Jack didn't realize that this was a very important meeting about something that he had blocked away from his mind. The Fading Promise. It was the meeting to speak on who would take over in the future, what would happen, where would they go. Who would take care of Jack while they all went away? 

Jack's breath caught as the door opened showing the one and only North with Father Time beside him. He watched both men stop at the door way witnessing the drunk elves. His hand was helping him hold back his laughter at the unimpressed look on Father Time's face while North's face turned red. Oh he couldn't wait to see the other's. 

Jack hadn't been at the Warren in a few days since he had been with the wind as he worked. He didn't see the mood his father was in since getting the news that this meeting was coming. The only reason Jack knew was because Crystal had mentioned to him something about Mother Nature going to a big meeting at the pole with the Guardians. 

Tooth and Seraphina walked in behind the men, Tooth doing her signature move of her hands going over her mouth as Seraphina just let her eyes get wide. Jack put a hand over his nose so the snort wouldn't come out. Oh man he was dying already and he hadn't even seen Phil's face yet. 

Sandy and Pitch were next. Jack couldn't help but think of how it was coming in pairs. He had to bite his knuckle at the unimpressed look on Pitch's face. He knew that the shade immediately knew this was his doing. Sandy on the other hand started laughing so hard he was spinning. North finally snapped yelling something in russian to the yetis across the room who were just watching with blank faces. Jack moved slowly to a higher rafter so that Bunny couldn't catch his scent in here. 

He watched the small bit of chaos unfold as North yelled at the yetis to find out how the elves got ahold of the alcohol again. Seraphina and Father Time watched everything happening as the all mature Phil walked up asking if they wanted anything to drink. They both accepted as they moved towards the round table. Jack had once made a joke about them being the knights of the round table. 

Pitch moved to sit across the table from them. They all still had tension between them even after the years of him being nice. Jack watched as Sandy finally sat down beside Pitch. Now that was a new development, they had actually become very nice to each other. They four started a small conversation as they talked about their respected jobs when North began walking up.