Where's Jack?

Told in 3rd person. This idea came from ShannonCunnngham1. Jack misses the Guardian meeting and doesn't appear for 7 hours, everyone gets worried an goes to look for him... They find something...fun. 

"Hey I can't be in trouble! I am the Guardian of Fun!? And Hide and Seek is fun!!" Jack said, smiling sheepishly. Bunny groaned face palming, while Pitch rolled his eyes.

Let's go back to the beginning. 

7 hours ago

Bunny was early. Today was the monthly Guardian meeting. Asther was early this time, wanting to be ready to get this over with, not that he didn't love seeing his family, he just wanted to get to the relaxing part of these meetings. He was curious about one thing, and that one thing made him slightly nervous. He knew that thing was staying here the night before and should already be here... Where's Jack? 

Tooth flew through the window open in the Globe Room, Baby Tooth flying close behind. She saw Bunny sitting by the fire, lost in a daydream. She must be the second one to show, rolling her eyes. She wasn't surprised. It was either her or Asther that was first, them two being the only ones with time concept. Tooth was always on time. Never a late thing with her. Being the Tooth Fairy, she always had to be on top of things. She looked around wondering one thing, she was confused. She knew he stayed here last night... Where's Jack?

Sandy was came through the sunroof. North always kept the little door up there open for him. He looked down seeing Tooth and Bunny lounging. He flew down smiling at the two with a wave. They returned the smile and wave going back to what they were doing. He sat in his chair next to the fire, accepting the cup of Eggnog from Kringle. Sandy loved Eggnog. It was his number one go-to at the Pole other than the cookies of course. Speaking of cookies being a number one go-to, he didn't see the famous snatcher, frowning wonder where one thing... Where's Jack?

Pitch walked in from the kitchen, carrying a coffee and biscuit. Unlike the old Russian and little dream maker, he liked coffee and real breakfast. Pitch noticed he was the fourth to show. He shrugged. He was usually third or fourth. Pitch took a seat on the couch next to Bunny, leaning over to get his book. Asther handing it to him mid-ways, knowing what he was going for. The Shadow got comfortable, waiting for the meeting to start. He looked around, thoroughly confused. Pitch knows he saw him here last night... Where's Jack?

North came in carrying a cookie. He looked around the room smiling. His eyes landing first on the dozing Sandman in the corner, laughing lightly at Kringle who was trying to wake him. Next moving to Tooth, as she read her Dentist Weekly. He shook his head at that. His eyes moved to land on Asther, he raised an eyebrow at that one. Bunny was leaning over reading over Pitch's shoulder. The scene reminded him of a curious child. He then became confused. North knew he stayed here last night. He walked further into the room, getting everyone's attention, voicing his one thought, "Where's Jack?"

They all started back. Bunny straightened from his position. He was becoming worried. He made eye contact with North, "He hasn't came in here, mate. We thought he would be with you?" Everyone looked at each other... Jack wasn't here. 

"We give him 5 hour mark, starting now. If he has not shown by then, we will go look. He said last time give him 5 hours, so we will." North stated. He remembered what Jack said long ago. 

Bunny was nervous. His Kit wasn't here. Where could Jack be? There was no blizzards today or snowstorms, he would've told them.

Pitch went back to reading, but his mind went else where. Oh Moon, he began, don't let my grandson be into any trouble once again. 

Tooth was worried. Her Sweet Tooth wasn't here. She knew there was no sense in worrying yet but it still got to her. A mother always worried for her son.