Manny

last chapter: jack leaves for a break. 

this chapter is going to be very short but that's because it's a total bomb drop. I have a new idea :)

-----------------------------

"Seraphina, we just want to know if you've seen him?" Liam stood infront of Mother Nature as she looked sympathetic down at him. He had been looking for Jack for the past two days considering it had been two weeks since the boy took a "break". Call the Pooka's attention addicts but they needed Jack. 

"I haven't seen him, Liam. Jack hasn't been here since before I heard he was taking a break." Liam let out a harsh breath before yanking at his ear. He couldn't do this. He needed his nephew, without him the Warren and the Burrow had been bland. Yeah there was life and everything but it wasn't the same. 

"We can't even feel his connection to the tribe anymore. It disappeared two days ago. We don't know what happened." She bit her lip before just shaking her head. She didn't know.

"Alright, just if you see him please tell him to come home." She nodded as she watched him leave, a hole opening up taking him quickly. Seraphina turned around with a sad sigh as she walked back into the castle, passing by all the roaming around Seasonals. She walked into the main hall before leading up to the attic you could call it. 

The moon shined down into the room from the skylight as she met the glow of the man. 

"You know where he is, don't you?" The light flashed bright once before dimming down again. It made her sigh for the thousandths time before she looked back up at him. 

"Are you going to share your knowledge or let everyone suffer?" The light didn't do anything as she felt the power leave the room. Manny was being stingy. She wondered if Jack was keeping Manny from saying anything. Was this their chance to get closer, Jack and Manny? 

She walked away, leaving the room. Manny watched her walk away before turning around to make his way to the main hall. That was his sight into the castle of Mother Nature but the other room held the other sights to everyone else. He walked up to the Warren sight and watched as Aster and Lilly looked sad but were trying to continue garden work.

"They can't feel the bond anymore." 

...

"It will return when I do." 

Manny looked to his side as Jack stood next to him, leaning on the staff. The ice child looked at the moon man with a slight smile. The room had white walls, all around. The main hall was a bright white room with the only difference being the sights. Jack only made the connection a few days ago when he remembered Manny's favorite color was white. 

This was his break. Jack didn't like his own head, a dark side to it he didn't want to risk going near. It didn't matter where he went on Earth they would find him. He had to find a place no one would ever think. 

That's when he called out to Manny and boom, there was his answer. 

Manny had used his magic to open a portal to the moon. Jack had been there for a few days now and it wasn't like he imagined. It was a unreal to be on the Moon. It was like a space ship. There were actually bed rooms but it almost looked white and just white color everywhere. The only other color was pictures. 

Art that Manny had made over the years. There were portaits of everyone all over the walls. Jack couldn't get over how Earth looked from up here. 

"How long do you plan to stay here, Jackson?" Jack turned to Manny before looking back at seeing his father speak to Liam before shaking his head, thumping the ground and just leaving. He sighed before shaking his own head. 

"Just a few days. I just need a few days." 

Manny watched Jack walk away towards the halls. It was an infinite building that Jack hadn't gotten close to exploring. He hoped Jack wouldn't get lost in his own mind even with being on break. 

---------------------------

the next few chapters will be out of this series. it's just a couple of one-shots I haven't put in yet, some other little stories, and just else. 

what do you guys think of this chapter? Jack being on the Moon? :)