Lynn

This is told in 3rd person. It is about a new spirit flirting with Jack and him totally not noticing. TheIronicMemeQueen gave me this idea and I am totally grateful for it because I had super writers block. Anyways have fun reading, remember vote for this! Share with friends too!

       Bunny didn't like her. Pitch didn't like her. Sandy didn't like her. North didn't like her. Tooth didn't like her. It was a known fact. She always got to close to their kid. This girl always got to close to Jack. There was nothing they could do because ignorant, naive Jack never could see what the girls endgame was.

   "I don't want her here North! You know why she's here! Why did you let the yetis allow her in here?" Tooth whispered harshly. Ever since she caught this Lynn girl practically eating the look of Jack into her eyes, she wasn't comfortable with her anywhere near her son. Tooth knows none of the others like her either. It's just not okay.

"North, she does not need to be here when Snowflake gets back." Bunny whispered. Everyone knows that even if the Guardians were a family, Bunny is Jack's protector. No question. He doesn't like the girl who wants his Kit. She's not good enough for him. 

Sandy listened to the small spring sprite in front of him, wishing for her attention to go somewhere else. He knows why she's here. It the same reason she was here 2 weeks ago. She wants Jack, but Sandy knows Jack's naive mind doesn't realize that. Sandy isn't someone who doesn't like people. He's a people person, but this person... No just no.

Pitch watched the annoying girl silently. He knows that she's here for the mere sight of his grandson. He wonders if she realizes how she looks right now. Bouncing around, talking constantly, and glancing towards the doors every 2.5 seconds. He wonders if hatred could grow into something stronger, because it definitely would at this moment. Jack was theirs. He was their little Snowflake. Their kid. She had no business with him. None

North wasn't happy. It took a lot to make the jolly man unhappy, but she made him unhappy. She was here for Jack... And that was not okay in his book. This Lynn girl was not okay. She was not even the right season! He knows he should not judge. None of them should, but this was their kid for Moon's sake! They protected him at all costs. And she... She was something that he needed to be protected from.

Jack had just flew into the Pole after a long day of blizzards and snowball fights. All he wanted was some hot coco from North and then off to his bed in the Warren. Yes, he could've stayed at the Pole but the nest was way better. Jack heard her before he saw her. He groaned. Jack didn't want to see anyone, but he knew she never leaved until she saw him. Jack knew his family hated her guts. He doesn't understand why though, she's a very nice girl, but she does talk a lot. He remembers first meeting Lynn in the woods around 100 years ago. He had just given snow to a small town in Alaska when they met. Ever since then, they've been friends. 

  Jack went to walk into the room, ready to greet Lynn and his family, but Tooth's voice stopped him.

"Lynn. We know why you are here." Tooth said loudly. She was tired of her and wanted her gone. All movement in the room stopped. Jack stood outside the room extremely confused. 

"You are not slick, little sprite." said Pitch. "Everyone can tell your little crush on our Jack, except him of course." he said with an eye roll. North, Sandy, and Bunny all agreed with a head nod. 

Jack was shocked. Lynn liked him? Since when? How had he not known? She never showed any... Oh... OH! How could have he not seen. Jack face palmed himself. He was an idiot. 

Lynn stood blushing. Dang it, she was busted. "Why are you upset about it?" she asked clearly embarrassed. The Guardians stood straighter, Bunny stepping forwards in the process. 

"Because he is our Snowflake. He is my Kit. And you do not deserve someone as special as him. No one does... None of us do." Bunny said with a light growl. Jack stood still. Did they really think that? He never knew any of this. Jack debated. Should he go in? 

Lynn went to open her mouth, to apologize when a voice cut her off. 

"Hey guys, what's up?" Jack said with a forced smile. Bunny instantly relaxed, seeing his kit withing reach, as did the others. Lynn now felt like she was intruding on a family gathering. She smiled at Jack and he returned it. She stepped forward, giving her full attention towards the boy in front of her. 

"Hey Jack!" she said bouncing on her toes. Jack realized now how she leaned towards him, how her eyes kept to his, how she bounced on her toes, and how her full attention was on him.  He now understood. 

Jack glanced at his family, and he saw the things there now. Tooth and Sandy stood straight glaring daggers at Lynn's head. Pitch had a blank look while his arms were crossed, chin up looking at her. Bunny and North stood straight, arms crossed, and if looks could kill... Oh Moon Lynn would be 12 feet under. 

"How's it been?" Jack asked. 

That conversation lasted for about an hour. Then Lynn had to leave for her Spring duties. Thank Moon, the Guardians breathed. They could do back flips right now, the enemy was gone. Jack turned towards his over-protective family, smiling realizing now how much love they had for him, and him towards them in return.

"Hey Dad" he called. North and Bunny turning quickly, making Jack smile bigger. He made eye contact with everyone before answering in his own sarcastic, smart-alack, loving way. 

"She's not really my type, but I'll let her down easy. Wouldn't want her to continue coming back now would we?" he said with a smirk. 

Let's just say the Guardians didn't feel the burning red of embarrassment and shame fade for a longgggg time. 

                                                                                  The End 

Keep sending in ideas readers, and I'll do my best to write them. I do not do parings between the Guardians unless its a Tooth/North, because its like a Mom/Dad thing. I will accept anything but that and smut of any kind. Thank you for the ideas I have so far though! Keep reading!