Memory Found

This is a suggestion from @Origin_Writer1, what if Jack's memories get erased again? Now the Guardians, along with the rest of the spirits have to work to get things back to normal. What will they do? 

someone comes up from the past and brings news no one else knew. who could it be? coming up next is going to be straight fluff chapters, no angst for the next chapters. you're gonna hate me from bringing it back with a cliff hanger but when it comes back, it's going to be big :)

------------------------

"Do you understand?" Jack looked at Emily as she finished explaining everything to him. He could feel the ice around them being melted by what he guessed was a summer spirit, as she told him. He had been patient as she explained that he was no longer in his time line as he was the spirit of winter and the guardian of fun. Emily had told him his mother was long gone as he had been adopted by the rabbit's he had seen. 

They had been in here for a long time as she explained his emotions controlled the ice so as long as he calmed down the ice would too. He had kept himself together as she explained everything that had ever happened to him that she knew of but he had nothing. His brain was still blank towards anything past his mother, step-father, and home. 

"So, I hit my head and the thing you told me about broke and now I'm this way?" She nodded as he lifted his hand to chew on his finger nails. He dropped his hand as he glanced at her again trying to bring everything together. He was looking at the Nightmare King's wife that he had brought back from the dead and now she was his family. He brought his hand back up to his mouth but her hand stopped him. 

"Don't chew on your fingers, you'll hurt yourself." He bit his lip as he pulled away. He felt a little bit of anger as he turned to look at a thin patch in the ice where he could see people standing outside. 

"I've been hurt before, what's a little bit from myself? I'm not dumb. These marks on my wrist aren't from anyone but myself." Emily bowed her head as she hoped he wouldn't figure that out. He was a smart kid but she hoped he would stay oblivious with that. She looked up to see his eyes already on him as he just had a blank look. It was obvious he still didn't have anything. 

"I know, Jack. When we get out of here, they are probably going to question you but just don't respond if you don't want to. But try to stay calm so no more ice forms. You not having your staff is a dangerous subject." He nodded as they turned to a crack in the ice. He stood up, offering a hand to her. She smiled as he helped her get up. They watched the ice fall as it melted and he was met with the sight of a boy a little taller than him. 

"Thank god, they're okay." Jack raised an eyebrow at his words before glancing to Emily. He didn't realize they were this dramatic. She looked back at him with a small smile as he looked up to see the whole dome melting away and felt sad about it for some reason. He looked back to see more people now and it was uncomfortable. 

Emily looked as Jack moved closer to her and watched as Lilly's ear went further back at the action. She knew that Lilly wanted to be the one Jack was clinging too but it just wasn't that way right now. She turned to see Pitch off to the side with Ares as he blocked Aster, Ridley, and Liam from coming forward. She took in their stance and realized they wanted to hold Jack and comfort him, their instincts demanding it. 

"Jack, this is Marcus, he is the head of Summer." She watched Jack just look at him with a blank face as Marcus looked nervous. She felt the fear from Marcus that Jack had back tracked to the time they were against each other instead of friends. It was no secret that Jack had come back from the sleep and made friends with all of the Seasonals. 

"I got nothing." Jack shook his head as he looked at the guy in front of him. He wanted to feel bad as he watched Marcus's face fall at his words but couldn't. From what it sounded like, it wasn't his fault that his memory was gone. He looked beside the guy as a boy landed beside him that looked a little familiar.