Jack's past pt 6

here's the update for y'all! I hope everyone who is reading this is doing well. Read, share, comment & vote! if you have any other ideas for one-shots other than this one, please send them in!

Previously:

"That's not my shadow." Pitch said seriously. He looked at the shadow man, wondering the same thing Jack did in the memory. 

The present Jack shivered as he remembered what happened the next few days after seeing it. 

-----------------

Jack and Emma made it to the town square just in time to see Andy and Jared come running from their houses. 

"Emma!" Jared yelled at her with a smile. Both kids immediately ran away from their brothers towards the group of kids their age. 

Andy on the other hand looked pale and sick running towards Jack. He looked at Jack like there was something very wrong. 

"Jack, i-i think something is wrong, really really wrong." Andy whispered. Jack looked where Andy was staring. The line of woods were Jack saw the shadow. He pulled on Andy's sleeve leading him over away from his sister and Jared. 

"So you've seen it too, haven't you?" Jack said. Andy was shaking, he looked around making sure no one else was looking. It looked as if he was scared. 

"Jack, i think Jacob is haunting us. i-i know it sounds crazy but last night when i was putting Jared to bed I saw him... he was standing at the edge of the woods. I swear I looked for 10 minutes to make sure what i saw was real." Andy said shaking his head. 

Jack wasn't shocked but then again didn't want to think. He was deep in thought when the hair on his neck stood up, he felt as if someone or something was watching them. He looked around slowly towards the tree line, in all the shadows, watching around the village. He met eye contact with with Andy seeing that he was doing the same. 

Both boys were on edge. Neither of them knew what to do. That's when Jack saw him, someone was standing at the edge of the woods. A man, a tall man. Andy was right. It looked like Jacob. His face looked like Jacob. 

But he knew Jacob better than anyone, and even though it looked like him... it wasn't. 

"That's not Jacob, Andy. It's someone but it's not him." Jack whispered, keeping his eyes on the man. A smirk covered the man's face as he held something up in his hand. Andy made a choking sound next to him. 

In the man's hand was Nick's favorite shirt that he was last seen in. The man smiled, a pure evil smile. The man turned towards the church yard with his eyebrows raised.

"No..." Andy whispered, pure fear going through him. Jack eyes went cold. The man was looking straight at Jared and Emma. Jack grabbed Andy's arm pulling him towards the kids. 

"Grab Jared." Jack said, voice cold. He took Emma by the arm, she looked up at him. 

His face was cold, so stone like. She had never seen him like this. 

"Jackie? Andy? What's happening?" Emma said. She wasn't comfortable, this wasn't her brother. She looked at Jared who was already looking at her as their brother's dragged them back to the Overland house. 

Jack looked back to see the man gone. 

Who is that Jack? Why do they look so much like Jacob?" Tooth asked in a weary voice. She didn't like were this was going or how this looked. All the Guardians looked towards their youngest, seeing him staring off to the other side. Not looking at them but then again not looking at the memory. 

"It's hard to explain Tooth. We didn't know, how could we? He was never talked about. I never saw him, never even knew. if we had known it wouldn't have went down like it did." He said looking off. 

Everyone looked at each other uneasy, this wasn't right. Something was very wrong. 

Before anyone could finish the memory got louder.

"MOM! DAD!" Jack yelled as him Andy, Emma, and Jared busted through the door. Emily and David both jumped as the boys ran through. 

"Woah, woah calm down Jack. What's going on?" Jack ran to the window's looking around, closing all the curtains. Emma and Jared stood next to Emily. 

David grabbed the boys shoulders. He looked into both of their eyes. Something was wrong, very wrong. 

Jack wasn't in his right mind, his eyes going from side to side shaking. David looked towards Andy, who was already looking at him. 

"Andy, what's going on?" he asked calmly. 

"Th-There's a man. A man who looks, he looks like Jacob." he whispered. "He was outside my house last night, I saw him ou-out my window. Today, he was standing beside the church watching Emma and Jared. When we walked away with them, he was gone." 

David and Emily looked at each other, both worried. Jack saw their faces, saw the look. 

"What? What's that look?" He said. His hand was still being held by Andy surprisngly. Andy squeezed his hand warning him to calm down. 

Emma and Jared were holding on to each other, not used to their big brother's looking so serious, so afraid, so...cold. 

David took a deep breath, he looked at Emily, then back at the boys. 

"Jack...Andy. There's something y'all need to know. We didn't think it would ever matter. We didn't know." he said in a serious voice. 

"What. are. you. talking. about?" Jack growled. Andy grabbed his hand harder. 

He looked at his mother who was leaned down holding Emma and Jared. 

"Jack...Andy. Jacob, he had, he had a brother." he ended quietly. 

"His brother is just like him. They both had anger issues. We didn't know he was in town." he said. 

Jack's eye twitched. Andy's hand was shaking. Jacob's brother was in town, he knew they killed Jacob. Before anything could be said, the door flew open. 

It was a townsman, "They found Nick Martin's body. He's dead. He was murdered." 

Jack and Andy were both shaking now, David and Emily sucked in large breaths, and poor Emma and Jared gasped. They knew Nick and now he was gone. 

"There was a note found near his body. I think... I think you should read it." 

The man gave the note towards David, but Jack and Andy snatched it. Then they wished they hadn't...

"One down. Two more to go."

The Guardian's gasped, they looked at Jack. He smiled softly. 

"Nick wasn't murdered. He was hunted... and so were we." he whispered looking towards the memory. 

-----------------

hope y'all like this one! :)