Parent Protection

posting early today due to me being behind in school work so I need to get to work on that. If you're a fan of Miraculous Ladybug, I have an ongoing story on the side too, so go check that out! Also, in light of horrible actions that have gone on in the United States in the past 2 weeks I would to remind everyone to please stay safe!

a request from @Neve_binghamx ! this will be different moments where Bunny acts like Jack's parent and the two are more comfortable with admitting the bond they. There will be four wholesome moments between Jack and Bunny. From here on out, these two will be more comfortable with the father/son bond. 

--------------------------

Hurt

His human father had always told him, be careful of the woods there's animals that are predator's that are more afraid of you than you are of it. His now present father, who had adopted him had said the same thing. Jack never really took it seriously because well he was a person and he would have a weapon of course with him. He was also told that animals could be protective of their territory to never mess with a predator's territory or their babies. 

"I r-really should start listening to my Dad's advice." Jack said to himself as he hid behind a boulder. He had been in the mountains of Russia. It was always Russia where things went wrong for him. There was a baby mountain lion, it was alone. He was going to find it's mother and take it close to her because well, he was a good person. How was he supposed to know the mother was very close by? 

Jack looked down at his chest where the mountain lion had swiped at him. Great, another set of scars. You would think his hoodie would be some type of barrier but no it did absolutely nothing. His arm and chest were bleeding pretty bad. He couldn't fly like this, there was to much risk of him passing out in the air. That would be funny wouldn't it? He looked around trying to find a solid tree. A conversation with Bunny from a few years ago came to mind. 

"Knock on a tree three times and I'll hear it, I'll find you."  Aster stood with his arms crossed beside the frost imp who was once again in trouble for freezing the Pole. It was never really found out why this conversation came up. 

"How does that work? How can you hear that?" Jack was so confused but was to focused on how to get out of the talk with North and Bunny. 

"It's a magic I placed in case a Guardian was in trouble." 

"So if a wood pecker were to knock on a tree you wo-"

"Frostbite...no." 

Jack had gotten up to stumble to a dark oak tree in front of him. He sat back to feel his breathing getting labored. Wow, he was actually gonna pass out. Could he ever catch a break? With a shaking hand, he raised his staff to knock on the tree three times. At least he thinks he did because he passed out. 

--------------------------

Bunny was running as fast as he could. He had been giving extra attention to his gardens when the knocking came into the Warren through a Russian tunnel. 

"I'm gonna kill him, I swear on the moon." He mumbled. Jack had knocked three times in the past three months. Each month something small but big enough he needed help. One, stuck in a mud slide. Two, had to get a kid from a high tree after he got stuck and couldn't see him. Three, a broken leg from rogue wind throwing him down. If this was another small but big thing he was going to ring his neck. 

When he jumped out of the tunnel, the smell of blood assaulted his senses enough to make him gag. He looked around for the source when he found it. A bloody cut up Jack Frost leaning against a dark oak tree, sweating and barely breathing. He ran over to the kid quickly tapping his face.