Emily

getting closer :) will something save him from the fade or will it go through? be honest, are you guys liking the new characters?

------------------------

Thursday

The glow from the sunset shinned down on the Eiffel Tower. There had been many times he had met Pitch here. He didn't know why this was a place they had decided to come after he had disappeared many times in the past. Jack was here before the sun actually went down just so there was no chance that the shadows called Pitch yet. He needed time to think. He was also waiting on his next guest. 

"You're smart, coming early so the shadows won't call on him yet." He turned, not surprised this time. A woman stood next to him with long brown hair and bright honey colored eyes. She was beautiful. Just like the picture in the locket Pitch hid away deep in the cabinet in his room. The only reason Jack had seen it was because he had broken past Pitch's wall. The only other person who knew what she looked like was Bunny. 

"It's nice to meet you, Emily." The golden band sat on her hand, one that had a match beside the locket. Standing beside him, was the wife of the Nightmare King. She leaned against the railing of the tower in her golden dress. It was definitely one from the past, a flowy dress almost like a summer dress he has seen. 

"It's nice to talk to you, Jack. I've been waiting for the day to speak to the boy who brought my husband back to the light." Jack couldn't help the small smile on his face. It wasn't that much of a shock to still hear love in her voice when talking about Pitch. The stories Bunny had told him about Emily and Pitch were ones straight out of a love story. They had love at first sight and never parted until their last meeting. 

"There's only been a few stories told about you, they don't speak about you much." She laughed before turning to him. She had been watching the boy since he saved Pitch. She was thankful to see her husband finally out of the nightmares that trapped him for so long. She never blamed him for not being able to fight them. She still loved him. 

"I've heard I am a sensitive subject. I wouldn't blame them though, it was a happy time that they feel they can't go back to. You let them feel happy again." Jack smiled before leaning beside her. He had so many questions and unlike the other two he actually wanted to talk to her. 

"Is it true that Pitch and Bunny's father were best friends before he became the nightmare king?" Emily smiled before nodding. She stood up straighter before wrapping him in a hug. Her heart hurt for Jack all the time to see him in so much emotional pain. There were many times she had yelled at Aster and Pitch even though they couldn't hear her to go check on him. 

"That is very true. We were all very close in the beginning. I've never heard them tell you about how Sandy was close to us as well but he was the most mature." Jack nodded, he had heard that story. He accepted the hug fully. A new voice made him jump. 

"Sandy was a child when it came to hanging out with us, Emily." He pulled back to see Elenora standing beside them. They all three went back to leaning against the railing after Elenora did the nose bump on his forehead. 

"Is there something knew that can be told to me or not?" Emily looked out at the sunset. It had been a long time since she let herself sit in the present world for so long. It was hard seeing Aster and Pitch at opposite sides for so long but now that they were back it was hard seeing them so different still. She loved her husband and growing up, Aster was like another child for them. 

She looked at Jack as he watched the sky. She had been watching him since he saved Pitch. She had done very dramatic things even though no one could see her. She yelled in Manny's face for not letting Sandy try harder to save Pitch, she yelled at Aster for giving up, and she yelled at Sandy for letting go. It was when Jack came that she let herself hope. Now, she hoped him leaving wouldn't let the darkness back in.