Bonding Moments

A request from @Me-so-deal-with-it, it seems everyone loves my angst to fluff but I realize I haven't done a chapter with full chaotic fluff. This is going to be a collection of moments that it's just pure soft moments and caring moments between family and friends with Jack. 

also I am uploading this from my phone today since I don't have my computer so my first reader if you could comment here so I know this posted right, please!

----------------------

Natasha

"Dammit." Natasha stopped as she heard the quiet curse from the work shop room she was passing. She looked through the crack in the door to see Jack at the table with what looked to be a hot glue gun and one of North's wooden trains from his office. Tinsel stood next to him with a worried look as he held on to Jack's arm. 

The little elf had been attached to Jack ever since he came back when Jack would be at the Pole. She watched as Jack shook his hand like it was burned as he waved it around. He blew on his hand some more before looking over at Tinsel. 

"I'm okay. Just got some of this hot glue on me. We really shouldn't have gone in the office, I knew our day was going to good." She smiled at the small hint of anger in Jack's voice but knew it was at himself. Tinsel patted his arm before handing a small piece back to him of the train as Jack concentrated on trying to glue it again. Natasha shook her head as she saw Jack burn himself again. 

She knocked the door and watched as both of them jumped, shoving the train pieces behind their back. It made her smile as she watched Jack shut his eyes before look up at the sky as if he was asking someone for help. She knew that lately Jack had been in a mood where he didn't want anything to do with anyone helping him. 

"So what did you break this time?" Jack glared at her before focusing back on the hot glue. She noticed the burns on his fingers as she watched his hands shake slightly as he tried to put the pieces together. 

"Jack, you know he is going to be able to see the glue right?" Jack groaned before putting the glue gun down and the pieces as he put his head in his hands. He shook his head as she just smiled at him. She took the hot glue gun, unplugging it from the outlet in front of them as she sat the train down in front of them. 

"Jack, did North not teach you how to fix wooden things?" Jack just shook his head before sitting up. She smiled softly at the frustration in his face. She grabbed his arm before taking him to her personal workshop that she had set up in an abandoned room. He looked around in awe as it was like a mini workshop. It was little wooden toys and dolls as he took in all the carvings. She pulled a stool up to the table for Jack to sit. 

"Why did you bring me in here?" He looked at her soft smile as she patted the seat beside her. He looked at the train he had broke and then back at her as he sat down. He didn't mean to break it but when he went into the office looking for North, Tinsel scared him, making him hit the shelf it was on. 

"I'm going to teach you how to fix the wooden toys." He looked at her in shock before back down at the toy. It made him happy that someone was finally teaching him about the wooden ones. North let him test out the toys, paint the toys, and package them but he never let him work on them. Bunny never did it because of splinters back when he treated him like a child. 

It was Phil who found them. He had been sent to find Jack after North found his train missing and a group of elves had told on him. Bunny had came to pull Jack out of hiding in case he thought North was mad. Apparently the train had already been broken before then but was just placed back together. 

He looked into Natasha's work room to find Jack slumped over on to her shoulder as he slept with her laying on the table top. He shook his head before pulling out a camera that he kept on him when Jack was in the building to take the picture.