The Little Moments - North

I AM SO SORRY! I am posting so late. I had a rough day today an just couldn't get myself out of bed, I hope that makes sense.
Anyways, here is North's part!

North 

North turned to watch Tooth fly out the window as she went to do her job. She had just come to give the update on Jack. All of them had agreed to give him space after he left the pole when they all had gotten back from his memories. It had been almost two months since Jack had been at the pole. North knew that it would be the flyers, Sandy or Tooth who would see the boy first. Bunny had not been happy when they had all agreed against him to leave Jack be. 

After Jack woke up:

Jack moved around in his sleep on the couch next to Bunny. It had been two hours since they all came back to the Pole. In that time, Phil had caught North up on the progress, the mini's updated Tooth, and Sandy sent sand out from the Pole. They were all make the silent decision to stay until Jack woke up. 

"What do you think he is going to do when he wakes up?" Tooth was whispering. Jack wasn't a light sleeper when it came to noises like the workshop or the elves hat bells but when someone talked he would wake up. None of them really understood it. She was looking at Bunny who was running his hand over the boy's head.

"What do you mean, Tooth?" She looked at North who was drinking his hot chocolate and some cookies of course. She really wanted to mention the sugar contents that would mess with his teeth, it was almost unbearable. But she knew that was she was talking about was more important. 

"Well. Last time something came up that made Jack express emotions he didn't want to, he flew off. We didn't see him for three months. He only came back because Pitch found him." Sandy was playing his fingers as she explained it. He remembered it very well. All of them had been worried when Phil had found a book that Jack had written in over the years. They didn't know what it was at first, Jack had walked in on North reading it. He snatched the book and took off. It had been three months and six days actually. Sandy counted. Pitch had found him and brought him back. 

"He ain't gonna go nowhere, not if I have anything to say about it." Bunny spoke low. He was sitting next to the sleeping boy. Jack wasn't going anywhere. The memories had been harsh and he was unprepared for what he saw. His instincts were going wild, telling him to take Jack and hide him away from all danger. The boy's movements brought him back to the present as he looked down. 

Jack woke up looking around, seeing everyone staring at him. His hands clenched around the staff beside him. He remembered what happened and he didn't want to be here. He slowly sat up moving his body away from Bunny. The window was open, he could make it. He really could. 

"Jack?" He looked up at North. The old man was staring at him holding his cup with both hands. Jack's body went tense. He saw Bunny and Pitch's bodies react by reaching for him but they were to slow. The wind came in faster than they expected, picking Jack up and they were gone. 

"Bloody hell. I'm going after him." Before Bunny could go in the hole, a strand of golden sand wrapped around his wrist. Sandy was in front of him shaking his head. The little man let words appear above his head instead of images. 

"Leave him be. This was major, Aster." A scowl came on Bunny's face. He looked around seeing everyone nodding. A growl came from his chest making Sandy's eyes go wide. He shook his head.