The Playlist

here is your Monday update! Isn't everyone glad I update two times a week now?

what would our favorite Winter spirit do if he found out someone from his past still thought of him?

if you like this chapter, I will make this a small series on the side. there will be all different genres in this: indie, pop, country, etc. you can send in songs that you think Jack would like. 

sorry guys, but I'm feeling the need to make the next few chapters emotional :) I promise after the little series I have going on, there will be pure happiness chapters so go ahead and be thinking of happy request if you want! 

------------------------

*few hours before Monty taking Jack's staff*

Jack had been staring at the computer in front of him for twenty minutes now. He was staying at the Pole until he could find a way to get his power more under control. The gloves on his hands felt weird but it was the only way he could type without freezing the computer.

Jamie had taught him how to use one a long time ago, along with his Xbox. He remembered how to use it and what to do with it. He remembered YouTube and the music. He didn't know where the other Guardians were but he wanted to hear the music again. The headphones he found had already been plugged in. Now, he just had to remember Jamie's log in. 

Jack really wondered if Jamie would notice him logging back into his Spotify. Would he remember it was him? He knew it was a breach of privacy but his account was the only one he knew. Jack could probably figure out how to make a new one but he could only handle going to Jamie's account. 

He typed in the username and password, it took him five minutes to find the courage to log in. The account picture was different now which made Jack's breath catch. The recent listening time was 12hrs ago. Jamie was still using the account. Jack went to the playlist section to see a list of all of Jamie's collection. 

Car rides
Monty's Playlist
Cupcake's Playlist

Work Playlist
Pippa's Playlist 
Wedding Playlist
Father/Daughter Playlist 
Jack's Playlist 

Jack froze when he saw his name on the most updated playlist. The cover picture was a snowflake and a drawing of his staff. Jamie remembered him... Jack felt a ball of emotions catch in in his throat as he clicked on it. There was a message at the top that looked like it was addressed to him. Did he really stop believing or did Jamie just move on from him to live? 

Jack, 

If you ever log back into this account and see this, then you should know that I never truly forgot. I knew that if I stayed around forever I never would have moved on to continue with my life. these are songs that either remind me of you and the times we had or ones that I think you'll like. it's also ones I think you'll relate to the Guardians. You've always liked emotional music. The others helped. Jackie, my daughter, chose some too. So the ones from kids movies, well you get the point. 

May we meet again, 
Jamie. 

The name Jackie stuck out making him realize the tears gathering in his eyes. Jamie remembered him and named his daughter Jackie. He moved to get more comfortable against the headboard to hold the computer closer. There were over hundreds of songs in the playlist. It had been made five years ago. He scrolled all the way to the bottom to find the first song. He knew that music had changed a lot over the years so there would be many different types in here. Jack was only going to listen to short parts of the song, he would go back to listen fully later.