"Jackie Boy, What Have You Done?"

This will be in all different POV's throughout the story. This will be a Part 2 of "What Really Happened, Sam?" I was watching Grey's Anatomy and got this idea, i'm sorry for anyone who has been waiting on an update, I have been having emotional problems lately. I am back and ready to write more and more. Send in requests if you want, and I will write them!!

  Bunny's POV

He was sitting on Sam's bed at the Pole with his head in his hands, wondering what could be so secret that Jack wouldn't let him know.

"Asther, look I know you don't like me... But I promised Jack that I wouldn't tell you or the others." Sam said lightly. He looked up to see Pitch appear, and the shade was not happy. He stormed over to the bed, picking Sam up and slamming him on the wall. North, Tooth, and Sandy busted through the door not wanting something horrible to happen. Like the shadow killing him...

"You tell me right what happened to Jack right now, Sam!" Pitch yelled pushing him further into the wall. Sam gave him a sad look. He raised his hand slowly, just so Pitch could see, before he placed his hand on the shadow's shoulder. Sam shook his head slowly. 

"I can't tell you Pitch. He made me swear. " Sam whispered. Pitch tightened his hold before slowly releasing him. Tooth gave a tiny sob. Sandy stood still, even for him. North bowed his head, no longer being the strong one. And Bunny? Well Bunny still had his head in his hands, because no matter what he knew Jack was doing this to protect them from something.  

A noise was heard at the door, everyone turning to look towards the door. Jack stood there, but not really there. He was swaying, and paler than most he had seen. 

"I don't feel so go-" He couldn't finish. He collapsed before finishing the sentence. Bunny shot up, watching as North caught the boy. Jack looked so small in the hands of the Russian. Pitch ran to his side immedialy, feeling his head. He had a fever. Winter sprites were never supposed to have a fever. He took Jack from North's arms and walked briskly towards the infrimary. 

Pitch looked back towards Sam, seeing the guilty look covering his face. He felt the fear pooling off of the others, but he did not allow his to grow. Jack would be fine. He was always fine. Jackson Overland was a strong boy, in his past and present, and would be in the future. Pitch rubbed his hand over Jack's forehead. This was his little boy, his grandson. He would be fine.

2 weeks later 

"SAM YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT HE HAS DONE RIGHT NOW!" Pitch yelled at the demon. Bunny has not picked up his ears since Jack went into the deep sleep. North hasn't left the chair, Tooth hasn't went to get teeth, and Sandy along with everyone hasn't left the room. Sam... He has stopped talking. He won't stop staring at Jack either. 

Pitch has been the one to keep everything going. He is the only one that has kept the faith. Jack hasn't moved. 

Suddenly, Sam shot up. His eyes wide, face pale, and suddenly shaking. He ran forward towards the bed. 

"Jac-k, JACK!" he suddenly screamed jumping towards Jack. "Jack wake up! Jack, wake the HELL UP!" He was shaking the boy. Pitch and Bunny shot forward to get Sam. Everyone was shocked, but no one knew what to do once restraining Sam. The demon was crying, begging for Jack to wake up, saying over and over how he couldn't lose another child. 

"HE MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEMONS!" Sam screamed. 

Everyone froze. The yetis, the elves, everyone. 

"Vhat did you say?" North whispered in shock. Tooth and Sandy had their hands over their mouths. Bunny and Pitch turned Sam around slowly to look at him. Pitch bent down to become eye level with Sam. 

"What did you just say, Sam?" Pitch whispered. Sam looked at him with fear and sadness. 

"Jack made a deal with the demons. He made the deal that if they let me go, the demons could feed off of him instead of me." Sam said. He looked at Jack laying on the bed, pale and small. "My son, Walker, made the same deal. That is how he passed away..." 

Bunny looked with wide eyes at his kit laying on the bed. As did Pitch, both of them frozen in shock. Tooth openly sobbed. Sandy flew up to the rafters. Pitch backed away to sit in the chair.  North backed against the wall, sliding down. Sam bowed his head. 

"You can't let him die, Nicholas. I've lost my son, I can't lose my little brother." Sam whispered. North looked up from his hands to the man, the broken man, he realized. Bunny stepped closer to Jack's body. He examined the shell of his kit, finally seeing the pain his face held. The Pooka finally saw the demon's energy surrounding his little snowflake. He bowed his head, finally grabbing Jack's hand for the first time in weeks. 

"Jackie boy, what have you done?" Bunny whispered with tears rolling down his face.

   Hope you guys like cliffhangers, sorry not sorry. Send in ideas for part 3 if anyone still reads this. Until next time... :)