Jack's past pt.5

here's the newest update! i hope y'all enjoy! 

Previously:

"Jack's fear has lowered down." Pitch said, hoping the rabbit caught on to what fears he was talking about. Pitch was proud.

Aster looked over at the frost child, his little brother, his kit. He could practically see the weight that he had been carrying since he first went into these memories, he could see it gone. He looked over at North and Tooth, North locking eyes with him. They nodded at each other, everyone could see it. 

-------------

A new memory started, showing Jack in his living room. He looked older, taller and more hair, longer limbs that he hadn't grown into yet. He looked to be around 13 now.

 He was drawing, a really beautiful drawing of the lake that was in the woods of Burgess. When Winter came it was the best and only place to skate, but in the Spring it was a wonderland of flowers and green fluffy grass. 

"Jackie, that looks great kit! Why didn't you tell us you could draw so well?" Bunny said. He was shocked. He knew Jack was amazing at making snowflakes, putting in every detail he could. Aster just didn't realize he was so good on paper too. 

Jack blushed at the comment, shuffling his feet from side to side, "It's not really that good." he said. 

"Nonsense! That is wonderful Jack" North exclaimed. 

In the memory, a little noise was heard, something was giggling. Tooth gasped, "That sounds like a girl!" 

Jack smirked, pretending he was still focused on his drawing, hiding his face behind the book 

A shuffling noise was heard in front of him, moving slowly but so loudly. Jack moved right suddenly, a ball of brown hair and giggles jumping next to him, missing him. The little girl looked up with a pout. 

"You were suppose to let me catch you Jackie." said little Emma Overland. 

Emma was going on three years old now.  A little after Jacob's funeral, Emily was indeed pregnant with her's and David's second child. Jack was just ten when she was born. If she was 13 like Jack, they would be twins. Her long brown hair and brown eyes were identical to Jack and Emily. 

"Well that wouldn't have been fun, would it?" said Jack with a smirk. He put his sketch book down, jumping for Emma. They landed in a pile of giggles and squeals. Jack was tickling Emma showing no mercy. 

"HAHAHA JACK STOP" Emma squealed. 

"NEVER!" Jack yelled back, he moved his hands little more to the left, getting just the right spot. 

"Now what do we have here?" a voice said from the doorway, both kids looking towards the man. 

David Overland stood at the door watching his thirteen year old leaning over his three old, tickling the hell out of her. 

"Emma tried to jump me while I was drawing." Jack said. Emma huffed, flopping on the ground dramatically. David shook his head, these kids were gonna be the death of him. 

"Well come on, supper is ready and your mom is waiting." Both kids jumped up running past David, straight for the kitchen. Tonight was Wednesday, which means it's salad and fish night. Jack didn't usually eat meat unless it was the special chicken nuggets Emily cooked, so he was only excited about the fresh salad.

"You don't eat meat?" questioned North. How could someone not eat meat? 

"Not everyone wants dead creatures to eat North, some people like salads." Bunny said rolling his eyes.