Guardians vs Seasonals pt.2

I am back from vacation so I have signal now! part 2, here it is! I would like to say honestly I wrote this three times and deleted each draft because I didn't think it was good enough...so I hope this one is! 

--------------------------

Jack woke up quickly at the sound of someone yelling. He could hear Bunny arguing with someone but was to tired to recognize the voice. He slowly got up, moving into the living room and getting close to the door so he could listen to the conversation outside. 

"I know you did it, rabbit. You've been threatening to prank me for years." 

"I can tell you right now Perry, you better leave before you really get on my nerves." 

"So you're admitting you did it?" Jack's eyes widened as he realized what was happening. Bunny was being blamed for his prank. Jack went to walk out to stop this when his father met his eyes with a glare through the window. He stayed quite as he watched the argument come to an end. Perry, of course, having the last word. 

"Promise you this, there will be payback." And with that one of Perry's tunnels showed upside him as he left. Jack looked at Bunny who's arms were crossed staring at him, he motioned for the boy to come out. Acting like a scolded child, he slowly moved out the burrow. He stood infront of Bunny to wait for the words. A paw came up grabbing his chin and lifting it up, meeting blank green eyes. 

"You are going to have to tell me everything you and those girls did last night." Jack winced.

"Achem...there was a lot of things we did an uh- I can't really explain it all myself, the reasons why because we all chose different people for different reasons and I can go get them!" Jack went to take off to go get the girls when his hoodie was grabbed. 

"Oh no. I will send for them, you are staying here until I know that there is no one who has figured out you did anything and wants to skin you alive." Aster's look was good enough to make the boy just nod. Oh he was in for it

Crystal and Mary got there at the same time as they slowly landed to see Jack shuffling back and forth beside Aster. They noticed that he looked like a scolded child and knew that they were in for it too. 

"Long time no see, Aster. How have you been?" Crystal took over the conversation. Mary just decided to keep quite due to the look on his face. 

"I've been good, Crystal. Except for the fact that Perry came by blaming me for rat traps in his yard. So, want to explain what other things you three did last night?" The girls looked at Jack who had winced once again before looking at each other. 

"Ah hell..." Mary said, rubbing the back of her neck. 

--------------------------

Jack sat at the table in the kitchen with the girls beside him as Aster paced infront of them. They had explained everything they did and what they planned to do. Now he was taking his sweet time processing the information. Jack had no idea how the girls were so calm right now as they casually just sipped the water that was given to them. 

"Tell me again, whose idea was it to start this?" Bunny stopped crossing his arms. Mary raised her hand. 

"I did. I told Jack the Seasonals needed some more fun in the party, Crystal joined in, and then everything started from there." Aster rubbed his ears. Perry blamed him and Cupid for the prank on him, it did make sense he had threatened to do that over the years. There was also the prank on North that him, Sandy, and Tooth would be under fire for. A sinister thought went through Bunny's mind as he looked at the three trouble makers.