Silent But Dangerous

So I saw a comment from @Me-so-deal-with-it on "The Secret Meeting" that said, "No offense to Aster, but Jack is a whole lot scarier than him when he's mad, because when you see someone who's usually nice get mad, it's not just their powers you have to worry about." 

And it gave me an idea. What if something happens that makes everyone realize that a calm quite Jack is the most dangerous they could see...

----------------------------

In all reality, it was a known rule that only Aster was really allowed to punish Jack like a father for his actions. It was an unspoken rule that no one was allowed to take Jack's staff or play with it. Even Bunny knew not to take it for to long. But someone didn't remember...

-----------------------------

It was a Guardian's meeting, one that included the new guest Father Time, who had become more social towards North and Sandy now. It happened every few hundred years where the other old man would come to surface and show himself. Seraphina was going to show soon too with Tooth who had became closer since the prank war that happened. Jack was probably going to be late considering he had become friends with the girls and surprisingly Stray. 

"North, your home is going to be taken by seasonal's soon." Sandy laughed as Nick rolled his eyes, Time always knew what button to press. North loved Jack as family but his knew friends he still didn't like due to their pranks. He was glad that other's were realizing who Jack really was but it was stressful having to make sure the four of them didn't team up with pranks anymore. 

"Yes, I am aware. But they know not to mess with anything important." Pitch sat in the chair he had claimed as his reading a new book Jack brought him. He didn't mind Jack having the new friends, they made him smile and release the childish energy inside of him. He knew that it made Aster calmer knowing that Jack had other's in the seasonal world now. This week was still a cautious one since Jack's power was still high. 

"At least we know that Jack does, the others on the other hand." Sandy signed. He knew that Jack was responsible with the things in the Pole but his friends didn't. Sandy knew that soon North would become more focused on Christmas more than anything and that the Pole had to be perfect before then. He could become more picky about the Pole than Bunny with his eggs and that meant something. 

"Nah, Jack will keep them contained and if not Mother Nature will be here." The sound of laughter came from the reading chair in the corner. Pitch was actually laughing at them. They really thought Seraphina would keep the Seasonals from being childish with her favorite Winter spirit? She wanted them to all bond now that the other spirits were seeing the side to Jack they never tried to before. 

"What are you laughing at, shadow?" Time still didn't like Pitch just due to the fact that it was still the Nightmare King infront of him, no matter what Manny says. Once you get a taste of evil, there's a side of you that will always want it. 

"If you think Seraphina will keep Jack from having fun with his friends, you are mistaken." A hole appeared in the middle of the room showing Aster who already had his eyebrow raised. He had heard the conversation before opening the tunnel and Pitch was right. He had visited the fields one day to see Jack jumping around and playing with the others while Seraphina just watched. She was just as content to watch as he was. 

Tooth and Nature were the next to arrive as they sat in the soft chairs to talk about anything and everything. Bunny rolled his eyes as they acted like humans gossiping in their chairs with tea. It was a weird sight to see since over the years none of them had really done this. None of the spirits had really ever just sat down and talked in one room like this. He took the chair next to Pitch to read the same book he had that Jack got him called, "The Road".