Jack's Past pt. 4

here's a new update! it's going to be short, im sorry, but my computer is being a bitch. to the ones that are reading thank for you reading and i'm really sorry I haven't updated sooner, but here it is! 

Real life - Memories 

Previously: 

"The pastor says murderers go to hell. You're gonna go to hell." Jack yelled. Joey growled. 

"That's it you piece of sh-" Joey was shot from the back. The gun shot making Jack and Emily jump. 

His body fell, the bullet going through his heart. The shooter being shown as the body fell.

The Guardians gasped. 

Emily and Jack Overland stared in shock at the shooter. Emily was horrified while Jack was in shock, the shooter was...

The Guardians gasped. Everyone was frozen, even Jack watching his memories again still stared in amazement instead of shock now. 

"I-I guess I'm going to hell Jackie." said Andy Bennett. Next to him was Nick Martin, the that got second in the Easter Egg hunt. The two eight year old boys stood, both holding on part of the gun to keep it steady. 

Jack stared at his friends, then looked at the now dead Joey. He looked back up at his friends, his best friends. Emily still in shock staring at the boy hadn't moved. 

Before anyone could saying anything, the door slammed open, David and Maxwell Bennett stood at the door with other townsman who heard the shot. The men took in the scene. 

Emily and Jack hidden into the far corner, Emily with a black eye and Jack with a busted lip and bleeding forehead, the body of Joey lay dead in front of them, and Little Andy and Nick stood behind the body holding the shot gun. 

The boys dropped the gun, putting their hands up,

"W-we just wanted to save them Daddy! We couldn't see the bruises on Jackie anymore!" Andy Bennett sobbed seeing his dad at the door. That made everyone's shock go away for a moment. 

David ran to Emily and Jack, kneeling infront of Emily, "Are you okay?" he whispered. Emily fixed her stare on him now. She looked into the hazel eyes she fell in love with 8 years ago. Then, she looked back at the body of the man she used to love. 

"He's gone." she whispered. Emily didn't know whether to laugh or cry. She knew laughing would be horrible, her husband was dead after all. 

"He's gone." David whispered reassuringly, pulling her close in a hug. He looked down beside her to see Jack staring at him already. 

"Are you okay, Jackson?" he asked. The little boy, his little boy, was shaking and pale. Jack looked back at Joey, townsmen gathered around the body getting ready to take it out of the house. He watched as the body was carried out, his attention moving past it to see his best friends crying in their Dad's arms. 

Instead of answering David, Jack got up walking to Andy and Nick. He got to 3 steps away from them when both boys jumped at him all going in for a hug. All the boys were shaking. The men went to help David and Emily as the boys held each other. 

The Guardians stared, all of them thinking different things. 

Tooth was horrified, she had never seen a gun actually be used. She had seen them in some of North's weapon rooms. Old guns from his bandit days, collection items he had found over the years. Seeing two little eight year old boys, kill a man was horrifying to her. No child should have to do that.