Memory Loss

This will be a two part little series! This is a suggestion from @Origin_Writer1, what if Jack's memories get erased again? Now the Guardians, along with the rest of the spirits have to work to get things back to normal. What will they do? 

There is a reason I have held off on your suggestion because your idea is what's going to bring something back into new chapters...or someone :)

-------------------------

Jack and Liam were wrestling in the fields while the adults all worked in the gardens. It was one of the first summers were Aster wasn't making Jack work in the gardens again since he now had people to play with. There were little kits cheering them on as they wrestled around, half the group on Liam's side and the other half with Jack. None of the older ones were paying attention to them. 

"Get him, Jack!" Jack kicked up on Liam's stomach before rolling them as he jumped on his back. Liam growled as he tried to roll back on to him but failed. They had been going back and forth for about 30 minutes now and he was getting angry. How was Jack not down yet? Aster had told him, "don't play to rough with Jack, remember he isn't a pooka." and Liam was slowly forgetting that as he played. 

Aster was totally fine with Jack rough housing and wrestling with everyone but Jack was still only human. Pooka's had extra strength in their build that wasn't really in a human. It didn't help that Jack was so thin either. Jack had pushed his staff aside to be able to fight better as he didn't really need it here in the Warren. It was one of the only places he felt good enough to leave it alone. 

Everyone in the Warren and the Burrow knew not to mess with Jack's staff. The kits had all been told of it's importance and how if it's hurt, then Jack is hurt. The amount of times before they were told that a kit would run off with Jack's staff was enough for Jack to stop trusting for a while. There was one certain kit that would always mess with Jack's stuff and go hide it somewhere in either place. 

Jack jumped off of Liam's back to take a breather. Him and his uncle backed off into their own spaces to get themselves together. Neither of them were leaving until one of them had one. That was their fault during these wrestling matches. One of them always had to win. Liam was a sore loser and Jack just needed an ending instead of unfinished games. 

"GO, LIAM!" Jack rolled his eyes at the little kit who had been yelling all day. It was like the kit forgot they had super big ears. Now that he sat and thought about it, the kit probably thought he couldn't hear him because of his human ears. He turned to make sure his staff was still where it needed to be. It still sat next to the tree he sat it up on. Jack nodded before turning around to see Liam already glaring at him. 

"One last round, Uncle Liam?" Liam held the glare but on the inside melted. He never thought he would hear anyone call him uncle, never thought he would get the chance to see his brothers have a child. Now this little frost kit was tilting his head at him with innocent blue eyes that held way to much trauma behind them. 

"You're not going to win, kid. Just give it up." He watched Jack smile before bending down like he was going to pounce him. He had been meaning to ask Aster if he knew if Jack had ever been alone in the woods. Just the woods, with only animals. He knew it was most likely true because how in tune Jack was with nature and acting with instincts. 

They both jumped at the same time as they tackled each other, wrestling again. It was simple little fighting. There was no big hits or hurtful tackles. Liam couldn't imagine hurting Jack at any point in his life. However, Liam was a Pooka who had only been raised around Pooka other than Pitch and Emily. He didn't think about how his instincts could kick in while playing fighting. Jack was weaker no matter how many times he tried to be stronger.