Jack's Past pt. 8

Here is the last part to Jack's past! I hope everyone who reads enjoys it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

real life - memories 

previously: 

"That man taught me nothing." Jack growled. 

"We will see...There will come a day when you need violence Jackson, that's were he will come back into your life. I'd be prepared for that." 

...

Pitch glanced to the right to see North and Bunny staring at him. And he would bet money that they were thinking the same thing he was. 

Under no circumstance would Jack ever have to use that violence that was brought on to him if they had anything to do with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Only you Jack, only you, could talk yourself out of being hunted or a gun to your head." North said shaking his head. He was going to put a pin in the violence commenting, not being able to see their Jack showing that type of fighting. 

Jack sent a smile his way, he knew very well that he had that ability. After all, he had brought Pitch away from the darkness. Jack felt an arm go across his shoulder looking over to see Bunny. The pooka wasn't looking at him so Jack knew that he was just comforting himself. He knew his past was a rough one. It was no secret to him since he got his memories back that's why he didn't want anyone to know. The pity would come into play from the Guardians and he already had enough of that from them because of the 300 years alone. 

Bunny had to know Jack was alright. He needed the contact to know that this was real, that his little brother, his kit was fine. His instincts were going wild telling him to get Jack out of where they were but he couldn't exactly leave Jack's memories until they were over. Bunny was stuck, mentally. Jack's human life was one version of hell and his first 300 years was the second version of hell. He didn't want there to be a third. 

Sandy was quiet not really knowing what to say. He knew there was many bad pasts for kids but he never really thought about just how bad Jack's past would be. He knew not to push Jack with his past once the memories were first given back to him. His dreams never went into his past only memories with his little sister would show so Sandy never really got a read from the dreams that were had. 

"Sweet tooth, you know...you know you don't ever have to go at anything alone again, right?" Jack's body went tense under Bunny's arm. He knew that but he also knew he was still getting used to having help. He nodded not really knowing what else to do. 

"Yeah I know. But there's nothing to worry about, obviously I can take care of myself." A wince came on everyone's face making Jack roll his eyes. The guilt they still had after all this time was insane. 

"Look guys. It's in the past, alright? Everything is. I know I'm not alone anymore and I get that I have y'alls help. There is no need to continue to hold guilt in yourselves because of it." He said in a stern voice. Jack was tired of having to say this over and over again. Everyone nodded.

"Dah, we know Jack. We just want you to know we are here. A constant reminder." North added. 

"Trust me, I know. There is a Kangaroo that never leaves my side, it's like a flea." 

"HEY" Bunny tightened his arm, pulling him to rub his knuckles across his head. Laughter filled the empty space as the two boys wrestled around with each other.