Pink Eye

This chapter will be told in 3rd person. To whoever reads this, I hope you like it.

Jack woke up to his eye burning like crazy! 

"Frick!" he shouts. This hurts more than fire! With his hand over his eye, he walks out of his room in search of Sandy. Maybe some sand got into his eye last night. When he finds him, Sandy is concentrating on some book. 

"Sandy!" Jack shouts. Sandy whips around looking startled. "Oops, sorry little man, didn't mean to scare you. Do you think you could tell me if anything is in my eye?". When he moves his hand, Sandy gets this scared look in his eye. "I-Is something wrong?". His question never gets answered, Sandy drags him towards the Globe Room. On the way there, his eye begins to burn yet again, so he covers it. North, Tooth, Pitch, and Bunny are there. Sandy is shooting dream signs everywhere.

"Slow down, Sandy!" says Tooth. Finally, Pitch must have got the message. "Jack, show me your eye." It wasn't hesitant, It wasn't questionable, It was commanding. Jack slowly brings down his hands, it must be super bad. North and Tooth let an audible gasp out. Bunny and Pitch eyes grow 3 times to big. 

"What the heck did you do to your eye?" Bunny yells. Jack's face must have shown confusion because Phil comes up with a mirror. Holy Crap!

Jack's eye is red, swollen, and has dry skin all over it. Oh crap, this what Jamie's eye looked like yesterday. How did he get it? He doesn't remember touch Jamie, he only- Oh. Oh. Jack had sneezed into the hand towel Jamie had used to wipe his face. Frick. 

"Don't touch me!" Everyone jumped. "Frostbite, we gotta do something!" 

"No, I know what's wrong. Jamie had Pink Eye yesterday, and I went there to check up on him. I had sneezed into a towel on his bedside table. Apparently, he had cleaned his eye or something cause now I got it." 

"Well, um...Go get some rest." says North. Jack just smiles and shakes his head, little did he know that Bunny AND Pitch had already used the face towel he used last night. 

Next Morning

Jack, Bunny, and Pitch sit in the hospital wing of the pole. All three of them have Pink Eye, no one is allowed in or out. 

Jack is sitting on the window seat creating frost pictures on the window. He doesn't know what to do. 

Bunny is painting eggs. He doesn't know what to do either. 

Pitch is laying on the bed with his ankles crossed. He doesn't really mind sitting here. 

Right then the door opens, and in comes North and Tooth, both with a red swollen eye. Jack bust out laughing, which starts the rest of them up. They all find a spot in the room that was comfortable to them. Jack starts to dose off where he sits, so he is trying to decide. Should he go snuggle with Bunny beside the other window, or get on the bed with Pitch? He always chooses Bunny. When gets up, everyone looks at him, he walks over to the bed and lays down. The trust between The Guardians and Pitch is still as thin as a pin needle. North, Tooth, and Bunny look on shocked as Jack fits himself against Pitch's side. Pitch just slightly smiles, and wraps his arm around Jack's shoulders. 

Later on, Sandy finds all of them asleep. He smiles because even though The Guardians and Pitch act like they hate each other. They come together for Jack. He frowns though, Jack always chooses a Guardian. What happened this time? What made him choose Pitch?

In the morning, everyone wakes up silently, not noticing a missing member. 

"Where is Jack?" asks Pitch. 

"Shh! Look!" Tooth says quietly. They all look over were Bunny fell asleep to see Jack curled up beside him. 

"Brothers. I told you from the beginning they would be brothers." Pitch says smugly. Still, the question stands, why did Jack choose Pitch first? 

"Oh no Pitch!" He jumps at the screech. "What Tooth!" 

"You still have Pink Eye! Oh dear, so does Jack!" 

Jack peaks one eye open, then a sly smile falls upon his face. The same smile brings itself upon Pitch's eye. 

"You little twerp." Jack bust out laughing. 

Everyone figured out that Jack did that just so Pitch would still have Pink Eye. 

Well that's what they were told anyway.