Loud Mouth

A request from @WhatCanIDo9, Jack is reading a book and something happens that makes him mad. Jack slips up and says very bad words in one sentence but he thought it was just in his head. I also have decided to make this different occasions where Jack slips up and says some bad words in different scenarios in different emotions. I hope you like it!

if there are any young readers here, know that these are cuss words and I do not advise you using them around your parents unless they are okay with it. 

on Friday, I will be going on vacation so I may not have service and if that's the case then next Monday y'all will be getting two chapters to make up for it!

------------------------

Accidentally

They had all just been sitting in the Globe room has it was a day no one had anything to do. Everyone was doing their own things as they all had just spread out in the room. North, Ares, and Pitch played cards at the round table just like always as Denver and Callahan just watched. They were waiting on their turn to play. Sandy was sitting with Eleanor as he was learning more about the Pooka tribe's past that he didn't know. 

Ridley and Liam were actually helping Aster with paintings on some spare eggs and toys as they tried to learn for next Easter. The girls: Lilly, Emily, and Natasha sat at one of the back tables as they worked on new designs for North to add into the toys for next Christmas. Jack sat on the couch as he was focused on a new book he had found in a store. 

The main character was oblivious to everything around her. He had been through two chapters were she had so many chances to figure out what was wrong but still wasn't seeing it. It was right in front of her! He chewed on the end of the candy cane he had in his hand as he read the book in his hands. He got excited as he saw a part where she could figure it out. 

"What the fuck, how could you not?" Jack really did think he said it in his head. He really did. It took him a minute to register the gasp from the women after he said what he did as his body tensed. He had never cussed around the Guardians as he only did that with Jamie when he became a teenager. Jack didn't dare look up. He felt the stares. 

There was then laughing. He bit the candy hard to hide his own laughter as he heard Callahan and Liam trying to keep it together but couldn't. He heard thumps as they fell out of their seats from laughing so hard. 

"Jackson Bunnymund!" He winced at the yell from Bunny but couldn't help the blush as he heard Pitch's familiar laugh. Jack slowly looked up to find Bunny looking at him sternly. He could see out of the corner of his eye Ares and Pitch hiding their laughter behind their hands. North wasn't even trying to hide it as he laughed too. 

"O-oh my god. Th-that's so hilarious! He said fuck, I didn't even think Jack could cuss, I thought he-" 

"Callahan!" Jack bit hard into the candy as he tried not to laugh from Tooth's scolding who had just arrived. Bunny was looking at him with a glare as they stared at each other. The stare he was getting was so intense that he felt his skin start to itch. They had never really made rules on cussing but it was unspoken not to just say things like that. 

"Don't talk like that or I'm letting Tooth wash your mouth out with soap." Jack's jaw dropped at Bunny's words. That one sentence brought Tooth's attention to Jack's mouth just like Aster knew it would. It was then he looked at Tooth who was staring at the candy in his mouth like it was the devil himself. 

"JACK, YOU PUT THAT DOWN!" Jack slammed the book closed before grabbing his staff and taking off into the workshop with a mad Tooth Fairy on his tail. Bunny let a wicked smile cover his face as he watched punishment go without saying.