The Voice of Change

This will be told in 3rd person.  My own character will take place in this one.  My OC goes through a change with the help of a special immortal child.

A strange man by the name of Sam kidnaps the Guardians, Pitch, and the Burgess Believers. What will happen? Will a friendship be made? Or does someone need to be saved again ?

     Waking up to no pain is something Jack didn't expect. He slowly began to get feeling back in his body, but with that came more confusion. He couldn't stop the groan that came from him. 

"Jackie?" he heard Bunny whisper. He felt the feeling of someone touching his head, but it seemed that was the only part of him that could be reached. When he opened his eyes, he immediately knew where he was. The cage was all to familiar. Jack slowly moved his body to look behind him, already knowing what he would see. 

Jack never wanted his family in this, nor Pitch, and especially the kids. North, Pitch, and Bunny were the closest to him. Sandy and Tooth were with the kids at the other side of the cage. He gulped in fear, they were separated. Pitch quickly met his eyes. 

"Jack it's okay. We are gonna find a way out." Pitch said. Jack shook his head. He knew what this was, he knew how to get out, and he knew the way not to. He went to speak, to warn them that getting worried would make things worse. Jamie met his eyes, with tears falling like rivers down his face, but it wasn't himself he was scared for. Jack knew what this looked like, he was confused but scared for his family. 

"B-Bu-Bunny" he stuttered. Asther's head shot up, quickly making eye contact with his little brother. "Stay c-calm. The fear and w-worrying will make t-things worse." he continued. 

"Ahh, the start of the show has awoken." said a dark voice from the shadows. Pitch and Bunny let a growl rumble from their chest, full of anger. Tooth, Sandy, and the kids let out small gasps. North glared with a force that could kill thousands. A man walked out from the darkness, no older than 24, black hair, tan skin, bright red eyes. His smile was more sinister than Pitch's ever could be. 

"Sam" Jack growled.  "Jackson" Sam growled back. "Let my family go" Jack continued with a blank face, showing no speck of emotion. "Oh no no no, that's not how the game works Jackie-boy, and you know it." said the man. North was quick to notice the way the man looked at his son. 

"Do not look at my son that way you sick...!" North couldn't finish. The look Jack gave him shut him up real quick. 

"Look perv, I don't know why you like me so much, but let us go. I have given you many chances but this is the last straw." Jack said with strange calmness. Matter of fact, Sandy noticed Jack has stayed calm this whole time. 

Sam smiled, "Fine, but you have to do one thing before you leave..." 

"And that is?" Jack questioned with extreme confusion. Sam opened his mouth to give the orders, that is until he looked right into Jack's eyes. He saw something, an innocence deep in those eyes he had only seen once.

Flashback

 The Civil War had just ended, Sam being a center of evil and destruction had been there of course. He heard before he saw, a voice filled with sadness and pain, one that showed ages of torture. He followed it coming upon a pale boy singing to a dying child. Sam felt something snap inside of him, the demons inside of him screaming for him to walk away and come back to him, but he was froze listening to the voice. The pale boy looked up to meet the mans deep red eyes, bright innocent blue met deep destructive red, "Help him please" the blue eyed boy pleaded. The man walked closer, but the closer he got the more the boy suffered. The pale boy cried more, "No, James, come on!" the white haired boy cried singing once more. James looked up finally noticed the boy just as he passed over. The death brought the demons back to the man, in which he laughed at the death. The innocent blue again met the deep red, the demons screaming inside of the man.