The Full Story

guys...why did no one tell me my past chapters were so cringe, oh my goodness. The spelling, the format, wow. I'm so glad I've gotten better. The past chapter, yes Sam did call Jack little brother, but now that I look at that time it was Bunny who took the brother spot before father. remember those were just one-shots, now I have created a small little series.

this chapter will go back and forth between the day everything went wrong to now as they talk. the full story comes in.

Sam finally explains? Jack gets scary. Power is shown.

---------------------------

Previously

"HE MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEMONS!" Sam screamed.

Everyone froze. The yetis, the elves, everyone.

"What did you say?" North whispered in shock. Tooth and Sandy had their hands over their mouths. Bunny and Pitch turned Sam around slowly to look at him. Pitch bent down to become eye level with Sam.

"What did you just say, Sam?" Pitch whispered. Sam looked at him with fear and sadness.

"Jack made a deal with the demons. He made the deal that if they let me go, the demons could feed off of him instead of me." Sam said. He looked at Jack laying on the bed, pale and small.

----------------------------

Sam looked at the Jack who was just waiting for him to speak. It weighed heavy on his mind knowing that both of them had created the story that the demons just released themselves from him on to Jack to cause the fight that day in the cavern. That was most definitely not how it went but if the Guardians knew the whole story, everything would have went worse.

He could remember it like it was yesterday. He had started saying the spell to gather them into the charm but as he spoke, one of them tried to take over at the same time. It made a mistake as they all were released into the open area. He had looked at all of them as they became aware of what happened. He didn't have a chance to even run.

He remembered the pain of them trying to go back into him. That's when Jack came in, to hear him fighting and screaming. He saw the way all six of them stopped and just stared at the boy. Sam remembered just watching in pain as Jack just jumped infront of him, infront of them all. The deal that was made from Jack still made Sam wish he wasn't so selfless. He was willing to do anything just to save him.

-------------------------------

The Deal

"Did you really think that would work, Samuel? Did you really truly think you could trap us?" He hissed at the sharp pain of them trying to take him over again. He looked up at the yellow eyed demon in front of him. Hook was the one that stayed in the back of his mind, the one that just fed.

"You made the deal, Samuel. We take your body and feed off of you, we stay here, and you got to see your son." Sam glared because that's not how it went. He was tricked into that and his son still died. Walker still died. His wife still died. Everyone still died. The orange eyed one stepped forward to continue the pain, Eli.

"Do you really think that frost boy will appreciate this? Huh? He's going to leave you for those Guardians, doesn't matter how much you try. You know he deserves better. Better than you." He ignored Adrian's words. This was the one that tried to warp his memories, tried to turn things wrong. He fought against them, pushing as hard as he could mentally.