Sadly Caught

TW: talk of self harm/ caught in act

I had a comment from @Sharpshooter_200 that asked if Bunny had ever caught Jack cutting himself... I will admit I have had this chapter in drafts for a while because I was hesitant to post it. But I realize that sometimes you guys like my mature chapters were I talk about the real world problems. 

With that being said, this chapter will be a dark moment that Bunny catches Jack in the process of self harm. This will be sad, very dark, and a long talk. If things like this trigger you, please do not continue. I don't wish for my chapters to bring relapse on anyone just because I know what it's like. 

-------------------------

Before the Guardian's watch Jack's memories 

It had all started with a bad feeling. 

There was a Guardian's meeting that Jack had no choice but to be late to because he said he had something to do in the Seasonal world. Everyone knew that lately things had been tense with a new set of rogue nightmares that had broke free of Pitch's control. Sandy and Pitch had been working on it as long as they could but now it was more powerful. 

"Jack said he would be here as quick as he could, that he had things that needed tending to." Bunny frowned at North's announcement. He had been itching at his instincts for a while now that something was going on. It was like a constant itch in the back of his mind. He didn't really know what to do about it as Jack seemed perfectly fine. 

"Aster, do you have next card?" He looked down at his hand, realizing he had zoned out during their card game. He placed his next card before reaching up and scratching at his neck. It was a constant burning and itching that something was going wrong that he couldn't see. He saw North glance at him in worry as this was the fourth time he had done it in an hour. 

"Bunny, what is going on with you?" He looked at North before looking at the hall way that led to Jack's room. He knew that going through someone's room was a major invasion of privacy but there was something he was missing. Something important. He looked at Sandy who was sitting next to him, waiting his turn to play as he handed him his cards. 

"I'll be back, I gotta check something." Everyone watched him leave as he took off towards the living quarters of the pole. North and the others went back to what they were doing, brushing it aside but Pitch watched on. He had noticed the tense form of the pooka for the past week every time he saw him. He wondered if his instincts were growing to strong on Jack. 

----------------------------

Bunny slowly opened Jack's door as he made his way in. He hadn't been in here in a while as he saw new books on the book shelves and sketches all over the desk. No one ever came in here since it was his room, even the elves knew better. Aster walked further in as he took in the bed that wasn't made. He shook his head, Jack wasn't the cleanest person unless it was small things. 

His book shelf was organized, his sketches had certain places, his hoodies that were spares had a certain way in the closet. It was all little things Jack kept clean. He hopped around the room as he tried to find anything that would give him a hint of something going on. He passed the bathroom that was attached to Jack's room when he smelled it. The strong copper smell of Jack's blood was in the bathroom. 

Bunny quickly opened the door, thinking Jack was hurt in there and was hiding from them trying to heal himself but found nothing. He used his nose as he sniffed around at the drawers and upper cabinets but there was nothing. He made it to the bottom cabinet under the sink where it was strongest.