A Crush

this request was from @Sharpshooter_200 ! What if one of the seasonals confesses feelings for Jack but Jack doesn't know what to do? He's never had feelings for someone like that before. What will he do? 

-----------------------

"I just don't see why you always have to make a big fuss all the time." 

Jack hid his laugh behind his hand at the argument between Katie and Archie. They were having a dramatic argument about something going down with a group of their own seasonals. 

He was hiding here, at Mother Nature's palace, as he had returned from the moon. He wasn't ready to see the Pooka's after so long of being gone. He knew he would have to go see them soon as they had problem sensed him back on Earth by now. He watched the argument get heated between the two, not noticing the new person walking up. 

"Hey, Jack." He turned to see Mark, a spring spirit, and Noah: a fall spirit. Noah had always been nice to him unlike Mark but now they had gotten close. He frowned slightly when Noah seemed nervous. Jack didn't understand why him showing up sometimes in a group Noah's cheeks would turn red or he stutters some. 

"Hey guys." Jack leaned against his staff smiling as him and Mark did a small handshake. It was nice having friends again. He looked to Noah to see him looking at him already but turning with slightly red cheeks. Was he sick? 

"Noah, are you okay?" Mark made a small laugh that he covered with a cough. He turned to his fall friend to see his cheeks get slighter redder as he answered Jack. He glanced over at the oblivious winter spirit as Jack seemed to get concerned. Noah had a crush on Jack for two years now. 

"I don't think he is, Jack. Maybe he needs your cool touch. He might have a fever." Jack looked from Mark back to Noah to see his face was fully red now. He stepped forward and placed his hands on Noah's face to feel him burning up. 

"I think you're sick. You're burning up." Noah was nearly choking. He didn't know where the crush on Jack had come from two years ago but one day he just noticed how bright Jack's eyes were. He nodded as Jack told him he might need to go see Bunny for medicine as he couldn't talk. He never could speak right around him. 

"Noah?" He focused back on Jack who spoke in front of him with his hands still on his face. 

"Y-yeah, I got it." Jack nodded as he pulled back before looking over where everyone had looked to see Bunny himself with his arms crossed. Everyone looked back and forth between Jack and Bunny before the boy just sighed. Jack went to walk away when suddenly Noah got a brave strike. 

"J-Jack, would you want to go with me to Mother Nature's palace dinner on Friday?" Jack froze up as he looked at Noah to see the red face.  He felt his own face heating up, he didn't want to let him down but he didn't know what to feel. There was something about this question that he felt like had a bigger meaning. It would be nice to go with a friend to the dinner instead of alone. 

"I-I have to ask Bunny if I can even go. I might be gro-" 

"Will you let me know?" 

"Yeah, yeah. Of course I will, Noah." Jack nodded as turned away. He hoped Bunny would let him go. He didn't see Noah put his face in his hands in embarrassment as Mark was bent over trying to keep his laughing together. But Aster did. 

Bunny felt his instincts running wild as he wanted to pull Jack close after not seeing him for so long. But now his instincts were going wild again at someone wanting to go out with his kid. He wondered if Jack understood that if you're asked by someone to go to the special palace dinner, it was an ask of a date.