Guardians vs Seasonals pt.3

alright so I was asked If I would consider updating more and I will say that yes I have. I realize that updating more would probably make more sense considering it would move the book faster. So I have a question for everyone, would the updates on Monday's and Friday's be okay? 

answer here -> 

with that, let's get on with part 3. This chapter may be confusing but trust the process guys. Jack isn't the only spirit that shouldn't be left unattended anymore...

-------------------------------------

It had been a week since Jack's left the Warren. It had been a week since he forgot to tell Crystal and Mary their pranking was over...

 He had to return to the polar ice caps to try to control the rapid melting of the ice. He cursed Global Warming for taking away his ice and making his job so much harder. It took him now having to stay there for long periods of time for things to get back to somewhat normal. Jack had forgotten about what him and the girls had done for the past two weeks as he focused on his job. Jack was at his most powerful here, with no need to be in control. 

Jack was so focused that he didn't hear the group of Tooth's fairies come up behind him until one of them stabbed the back of his neck with their beak. 

"OW, WHAT TH-" He turned around to ice whoever just did that but stopped himself right at the last minute when he saw their rainbow colors. He glared at Baby Tooth but didn't have time to scold her. She and the other fairies started speaking a mile a minute, fast enough he couldn't understand. 

"Woah, woah, STOP! What is wrong with you guys?" Jack was still half way focused on his job so he didn't really think of what may be going on. Baby Tooth flew closer to his face because she could tell he was still in work mode. He finally was able to focus more on her as she spoke. 

"You need to come to the Pole! Pitch is about to kill North!" Jack's brain wasn't caught up just yet as to why but it was slowly coming back as he tried to form a response. 

"What do you mean Baby Tooth, Pitch wouldn't try to ki-" Jack let his face go blank as the prank finally was remembered. He turned to look at his work, he wasn't even close to being done. It was a choice now between stopping Pitch or finishing his work. Did he want North to die at the hands of Pitch? No, of course he didn't. Did he want to get in trouble with Mother Nature by not finishing his biggest responsibility of his immortal life aside from being a Guardian? No, he didn't. 

"I can't leave, Baby Tooth. You have to go find Dad because I can't leave without finishing this." Baby Tooth and the other fairies looked at him, pleading with him. He shook his head as his power was slowly making him lose focus. He just shook his head as he turned around. 

"Go find Crystal and Mary, the seasonal spirits they can help you right now." Baby Tooth looked shocked as Jack turned to finish working. She let out a frustrated squeak as her and her sisters took off to find Bunny or the two girls Jack mentioned. Baby Tooth sent a prayer to the Moon that they could pull this off before Pitch murdered Santa Clause. 

----------------------------------

It was an hour later before another guest came to get Jack. 

He was still working mode and didn't sense the man coming behind him. Everyone in the spirt world knew that Jack Frost had one moment in his life where it could last a month that he was not to be messed with by anyone. His power was stronger than most everyone due to him being directly brought back with the help of Manny and Mother Nature. The man threw a snowball at the back of his head, making him cry out for the second time that day.