Guardians vs. Seasonals

*I am going on a trip for the next 9 days, it is doubtful that I will have wifi on Saturday so this is an early Midnight update on both my stories!*

this was a request from @Me-so-deal-with-it for the next chapters, for a prank war between the Guardians and the Seasonal spirits. But I've put my own spin on it. There is going to be three instigators to start the war. The next chapters are going to be this, but I am open to suggestions at all times. 

These seasonal spirits will be making more appearances in later chapters. New characters, new suggestions? If you wanna see separate moments between Jack and some of these people, comment!

------------------------

The Beginning

Jack stood with his arms crossed at Mother Nature's palace. It was the annual seasonal meeting where every elemental came together to spend a night with each other. Jack was the only Winter spirit. He never really thought about why that was, it didn't really bother him much anymore. Jack watched Marcus Flare stand next to Archie Fall talking and laughing. Marcus was the head of Summer and Archie was the head of Spring. 

You would think that someone with the last name Fall would be for Autumn but no it was Spring. Next to the boys was the head of Fall, Katie McConnel. And then there was him. Jack Frost, head of Winter. They each had their own second in commands. Marcus had his brother Daniel, Archie had his bestfriend Jace, Katie had her sister Cora. 

"Hey." Jack jumped at the voice. He turned to see Mary, a spring spirit, standing next to him. Her long brown hair held flowers in it along with her dress. It reminded him of Rapunzel but with brown hair. Even her dress almost looked the same. 

"Uh, hey Mary. H-how are you?" He had never been spoken to by anyone while here. They always just left him alone or started fights. He watched her give a small guilty smile and then he knew. But he was a Guardian now so he wondered if people would just leave him be fully.

"I'm good. So why aren't you out here socializing?" He looked at her with a blank face. Mary was nice she never really picked on him, only spoke to him on certain occasions outside of the meetings here. She looked at him for a few minutes before her eyes went wide with realization. 

"O-oh Jack, I'm sorry I forgot." 

"It's okay, Mary." 

"I just, forget sometimes. I don't hang out with anyone who acts like the boys do to you." He sighed. There were some spirits who were nice with him, Mary and her friends in that. He nodded agreeing with her but had no response. They went quite as they looked at all the people. Mary was making him nervous as she kept looking at him. 

"Mary, is there something you want to say?" She frowned as she looked from him to the crowd. 

"You know, it's been a long time since I've seen anyone in this room have some actual fun." She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He had no idea what she meant. 

"You're the Guardian of Fun right?" 

"Yes?" 

"So...what's something that could be fun for everyone?" 

"Mary, there isn't many people in this room who like me. You remember that right?" He was concerned for her mental health at this point because she should know this. He watched her roll her eyes before turning to him fully with her arms crossed.