Jack's Past pt. 1

@fairytailnaku27689 Thank you for giving me this idea! I'll try to make it as best as it can be. The POV's may change. This will be set before any of the Guardians actually know of Jack's past. All they know is someone had to have been abusive to him due to his reactions. They will find out in these next few chapters :). 

Real life - Memories - Jack's past thoughts

The Guardians were all sitting around the globe room. It was after Easter, the Christmas preparations weren't super important until at least after June, the baby teeth were collecting, the nightmares were running, the dream sand was going on it's own, and the snow was falling all around the world. It was a break time. 

"Checkmate" said Pitch with a smirk. Sandy blew sand out of his ears, he was angry that some how Pitch had beat him once again in chess. 

Tooth somehow had gotten a hold of human dentistry magazines, no one knows how or when. All of her attention was on those magazines. Same with North, somehow he had gotten a hold of human magazines about toys and wood carving. 

Bunny was reading. A gift given to him by Jack from one of the human stores, it was surprisingly interesting. A book on Greek mythology, cause as Jack said, "how have you not heard of the god of thunder?" 

And Jack? Well he was curled up asleep next to Bunny, after giving a large amount of snow to Russia and Germany, he was out. 

The room was somewhat quiet. Aside from the yetis production, the elf hat bells, and the cracking of the fire it was relaxing. Until a yeti dropped one of the ice sculptures in the room... 

Jack never really talked about his past. Everyone knew after the battle, he had watched the memories in his room and the pole. He came out of the room with a fake smile and skittish attitude, saying he found what he was looking for and that everything worked out. He didn't come back for 2 weeks, and when he did he was a little distant from North or Bunny. A raised hand would make him flinch, a loud bang would make him jump, his emotions would jump when yelling would start. The guardians knew this was signs of abuse, but they weren't gonna ask. 

The sculpture dropped. The loud crash and the yetis yelling startled everyone, but no one more than Jack. He screamed, falling off the couch, trying to find a way out even still half asleep. Bunny grabbed him by the shoulders, holding him as he struggled, making both of them slide to the ground. Bunny wrapped his arms around Jack pinning him lightly to his chest so he wouldn't hurt himself.

"Easy snowflake, it's just me, it's just me!" Bunny said into Jack's ear. The boy still struggled. Everyone else watched from the side. This had happened before, a nightmare. No one really knew how to help except for Bunny or Pitch. Aster was still saying sweet nothings into Jack's ear, trying to anchor him to real life. 

"what could have happened in his past to make him like this? how bad was his home life? what do we do? he can't keep-" Tooth rambled, she was so upset she couldn't do anything! None of them could. She wished so bad that Jack would just tell them, just to let them help. 

Pitch, Sandy, and North watched helplessly as Bunny slowly calmed Jack down. They were blocking Tooth out, well at least Pitch was. Sandy and North had to turn their attention to Tooth to get her to calm down while Pitch walked over to Jack and Bunny. 

"It's alright Jack, you're okay." Bunny whispered. Jack was breathing hard, trying to catch his breath. He had his eyes closed shut, focusing on the feeling of Bunny's heartbeat trying to get it matched to his own. He felt Pitch walk up, but the shadow never said anything. As Jack calmed down, Bunny slowly released his grip letting Jack relax even more. After getting his breathing evened out and his body relaxed, the boy fell back slumping back onto Bunny's chest. 

Aster let out a sad sigh, "Why won't you just tell us what happened to you Jack?" Jack looked at Pitch, then glanced back down fear coming off of him in waves. If Pitch wasn't as balanced as he was, he would have fell over. The fear was of Pitch being bigger than Jack was in that moment. The shadow man slowly keeled down further, making his height match Jack's. 

Before Pitch could speak, a moon beam came through the sky light lighting up the room shinning on all of the guardians. 

"This has gone on long enough. You can not be a real family until you see the full reason of one's past and present actions. It is time you all see Jackson's memories."

Everyone gasped, Jack head shot up, "NO! Those are not yours to share!" he screamed. 

"I am sorry Jackson, but this has gone on long enough. They need to know the beginning. Guardians, please do keep an open mind on what you may see. And remember that he is going to be with you through the memories." Manny spoke. 

Jack started struggling, begging, "Bunny please let me go! Please! PLEASE!". Pitch took Jack's hand while Bunny grip tightened. 

"Sorry snowflake, but we agree with Manny"

"Everyone step closer to Jack." 

The guardians did as told, hesitantly though, Jack was becoming almost hysteric. But they still did. The last thing they heard was Jack scream and the moon say, 

"It's time you all see the beginning of Jackson Overland." 

-time skip-

They woke up in a white room, with what seemed to be a large screen. 

"Where are we?" whispered Tooth. She looked around seeing North and Sandy on her left, and Pitch, Jack and Bunny on her right. Everyone looked okay except for Jack. He was more pale, he was shaking, and looked almost sick. Bunny was still holding him, he looked down feeling Jack begin to tremble,

"Jack where are we? Why are you shaking so much mate?" Bunny whispered. For some reason, everyone felt the need to be quiet. Jack just shook his head. Bunny looked up at Pitch, everyone with shock. Jack Frost being quiet and scared was not something they ever wanted to see. 

The screen lit up, showing the beginning of the first memory. None of the Guardians would be prepared for what they were going to see through the beginning memories of Jackson Overland Frost....

cliffhanger :). sorry i haven't updated I know it seems it would be easy with quarantine going on and absolutely nothing to do, but I've been really just down lately. But I'm back and I will be updating more. So tell me what y'all think on this!