• Too Close For Comfort • Kinda Bad! Reader x Sensei! Garmadon

• Requested by @-soulshardz- •

Third Person POV

"Is there anything you'd like me to do, my Lord?"

"Uh...no, no thank you. And I believe I've told you that you don't have to call me that anymore, haven't I?"

You stared up at your former dark lord with innocent, yet darkened eyes. He sighed as he took a few steps closer to Lloyd, which you mimicked, making you stand close behind him as if you were a shadow.

You didn't know what was going on with him. He was almost annoyed at your presence anymore. You could hear it in his voice, see it in his face; the air of subtle disapproval and possibly even guilt. You didn't understand the sudden change in him, but you were most definitely going to try to bring back the Lord Garmadon you knew and worshipped.

In a quick motion, you wrapped your arms around his much bigger one and rested your head against it. He looked down at you with a questioning face as Lloyd glared at you.

"Um. Y/N? What are you doing?" He felt his face flush as he spoke.

"I'm only expressing my admiration for you, my Lord," You hummed as you rubbed your head against his arm.

Lloyd finally had enough. "Dad," He snapped. "Can I talk to you? In private?" He enunciated the last bit, which you took notice of.

You shot a puppy-eyed look to Garmadon, who gently pulled away from you. When he saw your eyes, he affirmed, "It'll just be for a second, Y/N, just stay completely still and don't move."

You nodded, drawing your hands back to your chest, clamming them together, and staring at the floor.

Lloyd practically dragged Garmadon into the other room. After making sure you didn't follow them, Lloyd whispered, "What is wrong with them?! Why are they acting so weird around you?"

Garmadon sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "I think they still think I'm not...reformed. So, they must be assuming that I still am into destroying things and such."

"So make them stop! This is getting really creepy!"

"I can't just tell them to stop. Since I created them into that mindset, it's going to be rather difficult to take them out of that. Besides, I don't exactly see any harm in them yet. As long as it's only taking the form of being uncomfortably clingy, it'll be fine."

Suddenly, they heard a loud thudding noise coming from the room they just departed from. They rushed back in to see you laying flat on your back, breathing heavily.

"Sorry, my Lord, I just couldn't stay still for that long," You panted, smiling up at him.

Lloyd put his hands on his hips as Garmadon rubbed his forehead with his hand. They obviously didn't find it as amusing as you did.

~~~~~~~

"So, where are we going, my Lord?" You asked as Garmadon gently pulled a green scarf around your neck.

He visibly cringed at the nickname but managed to reply, "The park. I thought that going outside might make you a bit happier."

"So why do I need this? It's not even that cold out." You tugged at the long end of the silky scarf.

"I thought you'd like a little splash of color to go with your outfit."

Considering your wardrobe exclusively consisted of black clothes, it was no wonder he was trying to change it to something more colorful. You looked at it, then back at him before dropping it and standing up. It had been a while since you went outside with Garmadon without anyone coming along. Excitement built up inside you as he led you out the door.

~~~~~~~~~

By the time you had reached the park, your brain was full of thoughts. He kept looking over at you along the way like he knew something was brewing in your mind.

The two of you sat down at a picnic table that sat underneath a large cherry tree.

You were intently staring at Garmadon as you caught your breath from the long walk. He caught your gaze and swiveled his head around, thinking you were looking at something behind him.

"What is it, Y/N?" He finally asked.

"I know what you're trying to do," You grinned up at him.

He shifted in his seat slightly, bringing a hand up to his chin. "What am I trying to do then?"

"You're tricking the ninja. All of them. I know you want to destroy them. I can help you, I know what their weak points are, my Lord!"

Garmadon couldn't stop his mouth from falling open. Lloyd was right; he needed to put an end to this now.

"Uh, Y/N..."

"You could start with Sensei Wu; he's decrepit and trusting enough to not see it coming. Then maybe onto the Nindroid..."

"Y/N...."

"Oh, and we can't forget..-"

"Y/N!" He slammed his hand on the table, rising from his seat.

You flinched at his sudden change in tone. He instantly regretted it once seeing the fear in your eyes.

"Y/N, I...I'm sorry, but I'm not like that anymore. I've...I've changed. You need to change, too, because I won't allow you to harm my family."

You felt tears pricking your eyes. You didn't mean to make him mad! You hiccupped, "I'm sorry. I-I just wanted to help."

He sat down again, reaching out his hand to you. "Y/N, please listen to me for a minute."

You didn't know how to feel about it; first, he's mad and exploding on you and now he's trying to be your friend? Sounds pretty fishy. Hesitantly, you put your smaller hand in his.

"Now, Y/N..." He whispered as he rubbed his thumb over the top of your hand. "I never meant to hurt you or scare you. I've just been worried that you've been planning to do bad things and I needed to put a stop to them before they began. Do you understand?"

You rubbed your nose on your shoulder, nodding your head slowly. "I'm sorry, my L-...I mean, G-Garmadon. I won't do it again."

"It's okay," He smiled as he brought his free hand to your chin.

You didn't feel okay. You felt painfully empty. Now that he pretty much smushed your way of thinking, you didn't know what to feel.

"What am I supposed to do now?" You murmured with a frown.

He studied your face for a minute and said, "The way I see it, you're free to do anything that makes you happy."

"Anything?" You echoed hopefully.

"Anything."

Word Count: 1,079 Words.

(Hello, you cool cats and kittens!

Yay, new chapter! I won't be uploading another chapter later today, but I will be uploading a new one this weekend for Valentine's Day, so keep a lookout for it. ;]

So, tomorrow I'm going to a mental health specialist for an evaluation, so that'll be a real trip. But hey, at least I get to go to the mall to get a new CD or maybe some lotion, so that's a win!

Thank you all for reading and a big thanks to @-soulshardz- for requesting such a cool idea! I've been looking forward to writing this one since I logged it into the request queue and I'm glad I got to it. I don't know if I used any of the prompts in it because I don't recall getting any for it, but I did the best with what I had. I hope that it's to your liking!

Well, I'll be thinking of you all as I'm getting my mental state rearranged tomorrow!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :]    )