•Mistake• Sensei! Garmadon x Season 8! Ninja

• Requested by @KennaCat12 •

Third Person POV

"Save it, for someone who cares."

Those words were now stuck in Harumi's head, making her cry out in anger.

Harumi's blood-curdling scream stopped abruptly as Lloyd shut the doors to the truck. A relieved sigh escaped his lips as the truck began to pull off.

It was all over. The ninja saved Lloyd and Misako, stopped Harumi from resurrecting Garmadon, and captured her and her minions.

Everything went according to plan. And Lloyd was very thankful for this. All he wished is that he wouldn't have been so trusting. It was his fault that his beloved mother got tangled into this, he thought. Ah, well. As his mother told him, he would just have to let it go and move on.

The ninja left as soon as the scene was cleared of any trace of Harumi's minions. But they forgot to check in one spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was barely lit, darkness was engulfing a good chunk of the room. In the middle of it sat a large, round tub.

The tub was filled with a darkened, gooey substance. It laid as still as a log on a forest floor inside of it.

But, suddenly, a wrinkly hand reached out of it, grasping for an edge to hold onto.

This hand was followed by an arm, and last, but not least, a body.

The man gripped the cauldron for dear life, choking up what little of that black stuff that he had in his mouth.

He was clad in a green jacket and three-sizes-too-small pants. His silky silver hair was stained with the gooey stuff and was plastering against his forehead.

He grunted as he pulled himself out of the cauldron and laid flat on his back into the cold floor.

"Where...in Ninjago am I?"

He pushed himself off the floor, groping for a walk to hold on to. He staggered his way to an open door, leading to a very broken down contraption. It almost resembled cages. He grasped his chest and his view was redirected to a bowl in the center of this open-ceiling room.

As he walked to the bowl, there was what seemed to be hair in it.

"What?" He mumbled as he dropped the bowl, now examining the ground. The many symbols of the Sons of Garmadon masks were chiseled into it.

"I...I need to find someone to help explain. I need to find...."

Garmadon exhaled as a sudden thought popped into his mind.

"....Lloyd."

*Time Skip*

It was nightfall in Ninjago City as Garmadon was making his way through the bustling crowds. With every few people he'd bump into, he ask about his son, but nobody knew how to help him.

"Please, can you help me find my son? It's very important."

"What are you wearing?!" "Who's your son?" "Are you okay, Mister?"

Different people gave him different answers, making him more and more anxious.

Finally, he sat down in the center of town, frustratedly raking his fingers through his hair.

"Will no one help me?!" He shouted.

"What can I help you with, sir?" An automated voice rang out.

Garmadon raised his head to see a tablet that had his old friend Cyrus Borg on it. He got up and approached it.

"Where is Lloyd Garmadon?" He asked.

  "Lloyd Garmadon is one of the many ninja that protect...--."

"I know who he is! I just need to find him! Where is he?!"

"After living in his father's temple, he is now assumed to be living aboard the Destiny's Bounty, but his location is classified."

"Bounty?" Garmadon thought aloud as he rubbed his forehead.

Better get going, then. He thought as he took off running.

*Another Time Skip*

Lloyd was tossing and turning as he attempted to get some rest. The whole day was far too hectic for his brain to handle.

He finally grunted and got up from his bed, careful not to wake the others, and tiptoed to the top deck.

He inhaled through his nose, staring into the distance.

"Lloyd?" His thoughts were interrupted by Kai, standing in the door frame, yawning.

"What are you doing up?" Lloyd tried to think of what to say.

Kai snorted, "I think I could ask you the same thing. What's going on?"

"I just couldn't settle down, I guess. Came out to think, I guess."

Kai nodded, stepping closer to him. "Mind if I join?"

"Sure."

The two stood in silence, enjoying the crisp evening air.

Their silence was soon destroyed by a loud alarm. The two shared frightened looks before taking off to the control room to check on it.

When they came in, the rest of the ninja were gathered already.

"Looks like the alarm was triggered by one of our sensors. Someone could be in the Bounty right now!" Zane tirelessly explained.

"Why now? It's three in the morning!" Jay groaned.

"Before we jump to conclusions, maybe we should check the video surveillance..." Cole yawned.

All eyes were directed to the multiple screens in front of them. The surveillance showed a man scaling the side of the Destiny's Bounty.

The ninja shook their heads in shock as the video kept replaying.

"Who is it?" Lloyd repeated as he thought hard.

"The picture is too blurry to see," Nya grunted in frustration as she tried to fix it.

Lloyd sighed and turned to leave, but bumped into someone. Each ninja noticed and immediately drew back their fists, ready to strike.

"Ready when you are, Lloyd!" Kai yelled.

"No, wait wait!!" Lloyd cried as he waved his hands at them.

Turning back to the figure, he felt a soft hand press against his face.

"Father? Is...is it really you?" Lloyd asked as he squinted his eyes.

"...my Son.." Garmadon whispered as he threw his arms around him, embracing him tightly.

After the two broke away from the hug, Jay said, "Well, I guess we can all go to bed now?" The other ninja agreed and followed Jay.

"It's good to have you back, Father. I've missed you," Lloyd said as he draped an arm around his dad's shoulder.

"I missed you, too."

Word Count: 1,033 Words. (Thanks for requesting! Sorry if it got a little long. I started and then I lost about 75 ideas. But I enjoyed doing it!)