• Just Allergies • Movie! Sick! Lord! Garmadon x Movie! Lloyd

• Requested by YouPieceOfGarbage

Third Person POV

Although it was barely beginning, winter in Ninjago City was always brutal.

Lloyd had been warned by his mother about the massive amount of sickness in the air, so he took every precaution to sanitize his hands after touching things. Every week, another kid in his class got sick. First Kai, then Gene, eventually, Jay. It was madness!

This particular day seemed especially germ-filled, so he made it imperative to avoid bumping into anyone on his way outside to be picked up by his dad.

He tapped his foot on the ground, impatient for his dad's arrival, as the weather was clearly too cold to stand around for more than two minutes.

Eventually, he saw his dad approaching with his shark mech.

Why he always was a sucker for grand entrances was a mystery to Lloyd.

The door opened to reveal a red-nosed, watery-eyed Garmadon. Lloyd felt his eyes bulge as he examined his father's condition.

"Hey, La-Lloyd!" He waved as he sucked back snot.

"What happened to you?!" Lloyd exclaimed as he climbed in the machine.

"What do you mean?"

"You...uhhh..." Lloyd paused, buckling his seatbelt. "You look like you're sick."

"Sick?! Me?! I don't get sick, La-Lloyd," Garmadon laughed hoarsly. "It's probably just allergies."

"It's not allergy season, but okay...." Lloyd muttered as he gazed out the window.

The two were silent for the rest of the ride, except for the random wet coughs that Garmadon emitted. Lloyd felt himself leaning away from Garmadon, in fear that he'd catch his germs. One wet cough later, and Lloyd had had enough.

"Dad, are you absolutely, positively sure that you aren't sick? You really sound that way..."

"La-Lloyd, I though we went through this conversation already! I'm telling you, I'm not sick! Just you wait, I bet Koko will agree with me when we get home," Garmadon huffed as he parked the mech outside the apartment building.

...

...

...

"You sound sick to me," Koko laughed as Garmadon's expression soured. He was sure that she'd be on his side this time!

"But I feel fine! Honestly, you two are overreacting!" Garmadon spat as he stomped his foot like a mad toddler.

"You don't sound fine, Dad!" Lloyd cried as he crossed his arms. "You need to go to the doctor or something!"

"Why?!"

"You'll get the rest of us sick. I have work and Lloyd has school, both are things we can't afford to skip."

"I cannot believe that you'd even think that I'd get you sick! You...you traitors!" Garmadon coughed into one of his arms.

"Well, I'd love to stick around and listen to your nonsense, Garm, but I have to go to work for the second shift I managed to pull," She gave him a half hug, but Garmadon crossed his arms, acting as if the hug was melting him.

She made her way to Lloyd to hug him.

"Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid for me?" She whispered as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I can hear you, you know, Koko," Garmadon growled as he narrowed his eyes.

The two laughed, Lloyd nodded as they both pulled away.

"Be good, you guys!" Koko waved as she shut the door behind her.

Lloyd moved to lock the door, not noticing Garmadon behind him. He turned around for him to be gone.

"Dad? Where'd you go?" He shouted as he explored to find him.

He came to a stop when he saw him covered in pillows on the couch. Lloyd covered his mouth to shush his laughter, picking up the pillow covering his angry expression.

"Are you done acting like a big baby?" Lloyd joked as he tossed the pillow to another couch.

Garmadon didn't respond, standing to his feet, shoving him.

"That didn't help your case."

"I don't care! I'm not sick! You don't even believe me."

"Your nose is runny, your eyes are watering, you are coughing, so, yes, I think you're sick."

"Say it again, I dare you," Garmadon snarled, pointing a clawed finger at his son.

"Or what?! You'll sneeze on me?" Lloyd set his hands on his hips, turning his back to him. Unfortunately, doing so blocked him from seeing the mischievous gleam in his eye.

"Yes."

Garmadon lunged forward, lifting Lloyd off the floor, to finally sit on the couch, holding him on his lap.

"Put me down! You still aren't medicated!" Lloyd kicked and squirmed away from him, but fighting four arms isn't easy.

Garmadon stayed still for about thirty minutes, coughing and sneezing all over Lloyd's head. Ah, yes, biological warfare. The best kind!

Soon enough, he let him go, relaxing back into the couch. Lloyd groaned as he wiped shot and phlegm off the back of his head.

"Gross..." He angrily murmured.

"Okay, now I'm sick," Garmadon smiled contentedly, knowing he shared his germs.

"You knew you were sick the whole time. Why you act like such a big brat?" Lloyd wasn't amused in the slightest bit.

"Because! It was funny. Now you don't have to go to school for the next few days, so we can hang out."

Lloyd sighed, going to the kitchen to wash his snotty hand.

"Thanks, Dad."

Word Count: 879 Words. (Thanks for requesting! Finally, making some progress with these things! :D Now, onward!!)