• Adventures In Babysitting • Baby! Wu x Sensei! Garmadon

• Requested by @_OrionPax_ •

First Person POV

"...so let me get this straight." Garmadon paused to make sure the ninja were paying attention.

"My brother was turned into a baby...because he went back in time?"

"You left out the part of him going back in time because he had to fight people he never told us about until they became a problem, but yeah, pretty much," Jay interrupted.

Garmadon let out an exasperated sigh. "Right. Because that's how everything starts in this forsaken place."

"But hey! It isn't all bad! Since you didn't come back...you know, evil and stuff, you could keep an eye on him while we go track down Harumi and the Sons of Garmadon!" Kai tried to force a smile despite the ridiculous situation.

Garmadon looked down at the sleeping child. He shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose it wouldn't be too hard...after all, he's only a child. How hard could it be?"

"Great! Take care of him and make sure he doesn't get into any trouble," Cole said as he handed Wu to him.

"He's my brother; I can handle him, Cole. Don't worry."

~~~~~

Garmadon sat down with Wu in his arms.

"How in Ninjago did this happen?" He murmured.

It had been a good long bunch of years since he had seen Wu this...small and defenseless.

Wu slowly opened his eyes, looking up at Garmadon.

"Oh...! Well, hello, little Brother," Garmadon smiled softly.

Wu gurgled in response, wriggling around in the swaddle that Cole had put him in.

"I suppose you would like something to drink?"

Wu nodded, much to his surprise. Frazzled that the baby was already communicating, he set him down and walked away to find something.

Garmadon came back with a juice box for Wu in one hand and a cup of tea for him to drink in the other.

When he returned, Wu had managed to wriggle his way out of the blanket and was now laying flat on the floor. Garmadon rushed over, put the drinks down, and lifted him up.

"Are you okay? Did you fall? And...did you get taller all of a sudden?" He muttered, checking Wu up and down for any injuries.

Wu shook his head and pointed to the floor. Garmadon took it as a way of him asking to be put back down. He handed the juice box to Wu after putting the straw in it.

Wu stared at the drink with a disgusted look, putting it back down on the table in front of him.

"What? I thought you wanted something to drink." Garmadon offered the juice to him again, only for Wu shove it away. He took a sip of tea as he watched his brother. Wu then noticed that Garmadon was drinking something too. He pointed at it questioningly.

"You...want tea?" Garmadon asked with a raised brow. He lowered the cup to Wu, which he happily took and began drinking.

Garmadon let out a laugh. "You really are my brother, aren't you?"

An alarm went off in the control room. He snapped his head up to the sound. The ninja might need something, He thought. Standing up, he pointed at Wu and said,  "Stay here, I'll be right back."

He nodded, watching as Garmadon sprinted away. He put the cup down and began wandering around the cabin. After opening a closet, he found a very familiar object. With a grin on his face, he pulled out the bamboo staff that towered over him due to his new stature.