• Trouble in Paradise • Sensei! Garmadon x Misako

• Requested by Sejinn-e

Third Person POV

The mood around the old dojo was rather difficult to explain. An awkward conversation around the dinner table set Garmadon and Misako up for a bad evening.

The two got up and left the room. Their loud argument could be vaguely heard from the dining room. After roughly ten minutes, the couple came back sporting red faces, huffy expressions, and a cold sweat.

The room was silent after they returned. Everyone, except for Garmadon, was glaring at Jay for bringing up the conversation in the first place. Garmadon continued eating, reveling in the gloriously painful silence.

He was thinking about all they squabbled about, each word blurted out in fury crossed his mind.

~~~~

"How could you? I thought you loved me."

"I do! Why would you say that?!"

"It doesn't seem that way. Maybe you have me confused with my brother."

"You take that back!"

"Its the truth, Misako! Just face it, for once!"

"Maybe I should've chose him!"

~~~~

Jay leaned over to Sensei Wu and whispered, "Well, did you,...uh, you know.."

Garmadon cleared his throat, making Jay snap back into his normal position.

"So, uhh..." Kai messed with the prongs on his fork, making a springy noise as he tried to come up with a conversation to distract from the mood. "I almost snapped my spine today!" He said with an overly chipper tone.

Everyone stared at him with worried and confused faces. He wore a crooked grin as he poked at the piece of chicken on his plate.

"It really hurt. Thought I was going to die," He trailed off, finally realizing that nobody found it as funny as he did.

The room filled up with that same dreaded silence. Jay coughed a bit, only making it more awkward.

Lloyd sighed and dropped his fork down on his plate with a clanging sound. "Look, if you guys keep holding it in and acting like everything's fine, this could go on forever! So, please, just make up already!"

Misako could barely meet her husband's gaze. All She could do was stare down at the wedding band on her finger. She was embarrassed, ashamed even. Would he even want to make up with her?

Though she couldn't see it, Garmadon was looking at her, lips pursed, breathing quietly, waiting to see if she'd say something.

Lloyd snapped his head to face his mother. "Well?! Why are you just sitting there? Please just say something!" He cried, turning his head around to see Garmadon stretching out his arm. "Dad?"

He reached across the table, holding his hand out in front of Misako. Lloyd gently nudged Misako, getting her attention. She looked down at his open, wrinkled hand, then at his calm smile.

"I'm sorry for saying what I did, Misako," He began. "I also know that most of it wasn't your fault..," He glared at Wu, who was nervously shuffling around in his seat.

"But it was wrong for me to do what I did," He continued, still stretched over the table. "And I'm very sorry. I understand if you hold a grudge over me about the letter, but Lloyd is right. Do you forgive me?"

Misako was on the verge of tears. She felt like dirt for yelling at him now. His apology reminded her of why she married him in the first place. She continued staring at his palm until he grunted.

"Also, can you possibly hurry with your forgiving? This position is rather cramped," He said quickly.

She laughed a bit, grabbing his hand, guiding him up to his feet. Once they were both away from the table, Misako pulled him into a hug. Garmadon waited a bit before accepting the hug. "So, I guess this means that you forgive me...?"

Misako grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulled him down to her level, and kissed him on the lips, to which the ninja exclaimed at.

They pulled away, smiling at each other.

"I'll take that as a 'yes.'"

Word Count: 669 Words.

(Yay! I finally updated it!

Anyway, hi! Hope you guys are still alive and well. I've been swept up in homework and thinking about my high school graduation and stuff.

Thanks for requesting! I had fun trying to write this one. I'll try to keep pushing these out as I can.

Thanks for reading! See you all later!)