• Extra Training • Movie! Lord! Garmadon x Movie! Lloyd

• Requested by JaydeStone

Third Person POV

"I can do this! Just...focus!!!" Lloyd grunted as he struggled to stay upright. His shaky arms finally gave out, letting him collapse to the floor with a frustrated groan.

He had been trying to do strength exercises, but he just couldn't seem to get the hang of planking. He could barely stay upright for ten seconds! And with each failure, the angrier he became with the process.

His father peeked into the room to see him face planted on the ground, yelling.

"La-Lloyd? Are you alright?"

Lloyd snapped his head up and scrambled to his feet.

"Ugh. It's just a stupid exercise that literally everyone but me can do," Lloyd mumbled as he kicked at the floor.

"Oh. Well, could I help you do it?"

"Uhh, well, I guess. It probably won't work, though."

Garmadon grinned and entered the room, sitting cross legged on the floor beside his son.

"Okay, so how does this exercise work? What's the position?"

"Well, the plank is like, you are about to do a push up, but instead of pushing yourself to the ground, you keep the position. It hurts a lot, but it seems that everybody can do it."

"Oh, so you gotta keep yourself off the ground?"

"Yeah."

Garmadon got up and attempted to do it. With four arms, he did it with ease.

"I don't see why this is so hard, La-Lloyd. What's so difficult about it to you?"

"Well, firstly, you have four arms! Of course it's easy to you! And secondly, I just find it hard to focus on staying upright. I almost feel like my arms will fall off when I try to pass the ten second point!"

"So, you can't focus? I can help with that. Get in the position."

Lloyd obeyed him and got down into the plank position. It was less than eight seconds before Lloyd's arms started to feel like jelly. Garmadon could see he was struggling, so he decided to give him something else to think about.

Lloyd was straining to stay off the ground. Suddenly, he felt a finger poke into his side. He squeaked and collapsed, curling up into a ball.

"What was that about?!"

"What was what about? I didn't do anything."

Lloyd huffed and got back into the position. Five seconds in, and he was already shaking.

Once again, he felt something on his side. Five fingers, to be exact.

"D-Dad! Stop!" He said as he choked back giggles.

"I'm not stopping. It's making you focus on something else," Garmadon smirked as he reached around him to add five more fingers on his other side. Lloyd yelped and tried to swat his hands away.

"No, no, no. Put both hands on the ground, La-Lloyd! If you fall over before you got the one minute mark, I will tickle you more," Garmadon threatened as he looked over at the clock on the wall. He was now at thirty seven seconds. Lloyd felt his body trying to stiffen up.

Garmadon decided to take it up a notch. He slipped another hand directly under him and wiggled a few of his fingers into his vulnerable stomach. Before long, breathless laughter began to spill out of Lloyd's mouth.

"St-stop!! I can't..-!" Lloyd hit the ground at the forty five second mark.

"Oh, sh-..!" Lloyd shrieked as he felt Garmadon's weight on top of him.

"What have I told you about swearing, La-Lloyd?" Garmadon exclaimed as he moved all four of his hands onto his stomach.

Lloyd screamed and tried to fight off one of his hands, but to no avail.

"La-Lloyd, you can't beat me. I'm much stronger than you. And besides, I haven't done this to you since you were a baby. You gotta admit that it's fun," Garmadon chuckled as he lifted his arms up with two hands to attack his armpits with the last two. Lloyd shrieked and started trying to kick him off.

About a minute later, Garmadon stopped and released him. Lloyd was wheezing for breath and curled up in a ball, trying to rid himself of the tingling sensation. Garmadon learned over the boy and stared him in the eyes with a playfully violent look.

"Ready to try again?" Garmadon asked as he narrowed his eyes.

Uh oh.

Word Count: 725 Words. (Thanks for requesting!! I used to do this to bond with family, so I thought it would be a fun idea to make Garmy do it to Lloyd.)