* (: Insert Special Requests Here! :) *

Hey, guys!

So, this is it; my special requests start here. What makes these so special is that I'm placing dialogue prompts below the squiggly line thingy that your request can be based on! Before I give the prompts, there are rules.

- Rules: -

- No NSFW, inc*st, p*dophilia, or anything that makes readers uncomfortable!

-Be specific about what you want in your request! I can't make bricks without clay! (i.e. Tell me what version of Garmadon you'd like; Lord or Sensei, and TV show or Movie; tell me what character you want to be mainly featured in the chapter with your choice of Garmadon; tell me if the chapter is to be platonic or romantic! REMINDER: I DO NOT DO INC*ST!)

- No cross-dimensioning! (i.e. "No, I will not do Macy from Nexo Knights x Garmadon, that's strictly against my rules!")

- No OCs. Period.

- I will do part twos of chapters if requested, sometimes even part threes. I try to draw the line after the second one, unless the reader is not satisfied with the parts I wrote for some reason. It can get redundant to write from the same chunk of words for a while, but I will try my best to make the requester satisfied. That doesn't give you a reason to walk all over me just because I try to make people happy.

- You can use any of my chapters that I make as prompts for stories of your own, if you'd like! You can write your own ending, make a part two for it, or even make a whole story around it. Just be sure to give credit to me for the prompt!

- And finally, please be patient with me! I'm trying to obtain a job and a driver's license at the moment, and it doesn't help when I'm being pressured by deadlines as such. I will try to write in my own time, and I will try to as fast as I can!

- End of Rules -

Anyway, those are the rules. Please try to do me a solid and follow them.

------------------------

Here are the prompts you can use to help bring your requests to life! There are 20 dialogue prompts and 17 action based prompts. I've tried to find clean and swearing free prompts, and this is the result.

You can have both an action prompt and a quote prompt in your request, just try to keep it down to at least one of each, please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Dialogue based ones ~

1. "You're such a nerd."

2. "Pinky promise?"

3. "Is that my hoodie? I've been looking for that."

4. "You look beautiful."

5. "I know you've had a rough day, so I made cupcakes."

6. "What am I even looking at?"

7. "You know I hate to be tickled..."

8. "Why am I not surprised?"

9. "You're over dramatic, but I love you anyways."

10. "I don't want to be saved."

11. "Aw, you're blushing like a rose."

12. "Stop pushing me away."

13. "I'm sorry for all that pain I've caused."

14. "If you ran like your mouth, you'd be in good shape."

15. "Can't hear you. I'm angry."

16. "Is there a problem?"

17. "What smells like peaches?"

18. "Where's my shirt?"

19. "Stop it! That hurts!"

20. "Don't let go. Please... I'm scared. Please... Don't let go."

~ Action based ones ~

21. pats on the head

22. interlocking pinkies

23. smiling into a kiss

24. giggly cuddles

25. squishing their cheeks

26. brushing hands by accident

27. wiping away someone's tears

28. lifting someone up out of excitement

29. an incredibly loud and painful high-five

30. kissing someone's forehead

31. play wrestling

32. kissing knuckles

33. peppering their face in kisses

34. chest bump

35. a hug that some might consider as ~too long~

36. confusing a handshake for a fist bump

37. touching feet and immediately screaming and recoiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, those are the prompts!

To request, simply comment the number of the prompt and then just request like normal.

--------------------------

(Just a quick note, I may be editing the book a bit from time to time, trying to tweak it so it's easier to use. So if you get notifications from my book having an already published chapter being republished, that's the reason. Just didn't want you guys being confused.)

Thanks for being patient with me and I hope to see you all soon!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :)