• All I Want For Christmas... • Season 10! Sensei! Garmadon x Season 10! Lloyd

• Requested by littledarwin

Third Person POV

"Hey, guys! Help me with the tree!" Jay whined as he struggled to keep the tree upright. Kai, Zane, and Cole dashed to Jay's side to pick up the tree.

The whole monastery was abuzz with holiday hubbub, now that it was December 1st. Everyone had their own assignments: Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole were to take Christmas tree decoration duty, Misako and Wu were to make Christmas cards, and Dareth, Lloyd, and Sensei Garmadon had to cover outside decorations.

Christmas in Ninjago is always, well.......not so different from anyone's Christmas. It snows sometimes, the crime rate is just as usual, everything seemed normal, but with a bit of tinsel on it. Everyone's mood was happy and warm. Everyone except for Lloyd Garmadon.

Lloyd was worried. This was the first Christmas in years that he was able to spend Christmas with his father since Harumi recalled him back to life.

All he wished for was a completely normal, strife-free Christmas with his family.

All of this was piled up on his brain as he hung a strand of evergreen garland around the pillars outside. Dareth was tangled up to his neck in a pile of lights. Garmadon was hanging a wreath on the door, when he noticed that Lloyd was fussing around with the garland.

After arranging the wreath to his liking, he made his way over to Lloyd. He placed a hand on his shoulder and plainly asked, "Is everything okay, Son?"

Lloyd straightened up and sputtered out, "Yeah, I'm..I'm fine! I'm just...uhh.." He turned to tighten the garland around the pillar more. "...Just trying to make sure everything's perfect."

"'Perfect?' As in..?" Garmadon nudged his shoulder against Lloyd.

"As in, like, normal. It's just been a while since our last Christmas together. I want it to be normal, for once."

Garmadon shook his head, quietly laughing. Lloyd felt his eyebrow raise at his behavior. Before he could ask about it, Garmadon put an arm around him and guided him into the monastery.

As the two walked, Garmadon would point to things that his friends were doing.

Kai was yelling at Cole, arguing over who would put the star on top of the tree. Jay and Zane were throwing tinsel and popcorn strands at each other, sometimes even throwing ornaments.

Misako was going down a list of people she was writing cards to. Wu was putting the cards in envelopes while watching television.

They finally made their way back outside, finding Dareth making gurgly animal noises at the massive knots in the Christmas light strands.

As Garmadon gestured toward the frustrated brown ninja, he looked into his son's eyes and said, "This Christmas is already perfectly 'normal,' Lloyd."

Lloyd looked back at Dareth, who was now doing a pile-driver to the lights. He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Suddenly, a voice rang out through the monastery.

"Lloyd! Come help! The tree fell over again!" Cole shouted over the sound of Jay whining.

Lloyd hesitated to leave as he looked back to the box full of decorations and then to his dad.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be helping Dareth with the lights."

Lloyd grinned and headed to the door frame. He stopped and turned to his dad.

"Thanks, Father."

Word Count: 547 Words.

(Ha! Got it done just in time for Christmas!

Thanks for requesting!

I would have had it published earlier, but my family received bad news from my grandpa, and he's only got a few days, at best, to live, so I'm still processing that. I'm almost done with my Christmas Break Homework™ but I still need some time to finish these requests, so if you could all hold onto your requests for a bit longer, that'd be great.

Hope you guys are having much better holidays than I am.)