~ Endings ~

• Hello! Welcome to the final chapter of the story! Congratulations for making it this far! To award you for being a real Garmadon fan, here's a little carefully crafted chapter by yours truly! I hope you like it! •

Third Person POV

"Y/N? Ah, there you are. Always on that electronic device, I see."

You looked up to see your mentor smiling at you. Garmadon sat down in front of you before you could do anything.

"I know you're probably busy with...whatever it is you do, but I just wanted to tell you something. Would that be okay, Y/N?"

You placed your phone down and nodded your head.

"I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you and how far you've come in this life."

He paused to collect his thoughts as you sat still, taken aback by the words.

"I know you may not think that you matter as one person compared to the billions of other people in the world, but I want to let you know that you mean the world to me. You may not know it, but you inspire so many people by being as fearless and strong as you are. I know things have been hard, especially during the past few years, but you did the bravest thing you could do; you pushed through it. Even though it wasn't easy, you persevered through it all."

By now, warm tears were pricking the corners of your eyes. He must have noticed it, so he decided to wrap it up.

"Well, I know you are very busy with your little tick tocks and your...instant grams, so I'll let you finish."

He began to stand up, but you stopped him by launching yourself to give him a hug. He quietly chuckled and returned the embrace as you pressed your face into his shoulder.

"Thank you," You said, your speech muffled by his robes.

"You're welcome, Y/N."

He got up to leave, but stopped in the door way.

"Could you do something for me, Y/N?"

You nodded with an inquisitive look.

"Never stop being brave." 

Word Count: 314 Words.

(I know I said I wouldn't do this, but thank you for reading!

After the past few years, I felt like this could be something all of us could use to hear.

I want to encourage all of you to be the wonderful and brave people you are, no matter how life goes.

Thank you all for being with me through the whole story! I hope you all have a good weekend and a holly jolly end of 2021!

signing out for the *final* time,

- your sleepy author, Abbey :]   )