• Teach Me • Vinny x Lord! Garmadon

Requested by nobody! This is pure self-indulgence of a favorite ship of mine. I thought it might be a good milestone for reaching 28k views. Hope you like it!

Third Person POV

"Look, Garma-...uhh, Lord, sir....?"

"Just Garmadon is fine."

"Okay. Garmadon, if you don't wanna do this, I-I understand, we could just-..."

"No, I need to get used to it. Walk me through it again."

Vinny nervously nodded his head with a quiet sigh.

Vinny was attempting to slowly introduce displaying affection to Garmadon. He started out slow; holding hands.

~~~~~~~

Holding hands shouldn't be this intimidating... Vinny thought anxiously as he looked down at his hand.

"Are you okay, Vinny of NGTV News?" Garmadon's voice rumbled in his chest, making Vinny jump, snatching his hand away.

"Y-yeah! I'm great. You know, you can just call me Vinny, right?" Vinny squeaked, trying to look him in the eyes.

Completely ignoring his last comment, Garmadon bent down to his level, noticing his feigned calmness. "Are you sure? You seem to be sweating and shaking. And.....your face is turning red."

Vinny felt himself shrink at least five times with each word. He turned his head, trying to speak through voice cracks. "Yeah..! Yeah, I'm....fine. I..." Suddenly, a large hand gently gripped his chin, pulling his head to meet his eye contact.

"I know when I'm being lied to, Vinny of NGTV News," Garmadon whispered, stroking his thumb across Vinny's spasming chin. "You can tell me if something's wrong."

Vinny shut his eyes and blurted out, "I wanna hold your hand."

He kept his eyes shut tightly, hearing Garmadon quietly say, "That's it?" Within seconds, Garmadon firmly gripped Vinny's smaller hand, making Vinny open his eyes in surprise.

"Is there anything else that you'd like me to do?" Garmadon asked, perplexed at Vinny's now pained expression.

"You can stop squeezing my hand so tight, please?" Vinny grunted out, feeling his fingers go numb.

"......you're full of demands, aren't you, Vinny of NGTV News?

~~~~~~~

That was when Vinny was taking baby steps to make a connection with the four-armed man. He also tried hugging, once. It didn't end that well; it didn't start too well, either.

~~~~~~~

Vinny had no idea how to initiate a hug with Garmadon. All he knew for certain was that he would never ask for it like with the hand holding. That was embarrassing enough. So, he planned a way to hug him without it being awkward.

He wandered the entire Destiny's Bounty looking for Garmadon, and ended up finding him on the deck with Lloyd and Cole. Though he would've preferred to not have an audience, he didn't want to wait to do it.

He took off with a running start until he reached Garmadon, opening his arms to bump into him and successfully hug him from behind.

The hug itself lasted for a good two seconds before Garmadon reacted. He grabbed Vinny with two of his arms, and swung him up in the air, landing him flat on his back in the middle of the three. Garmadon caught a glimpse of the familiar face and said, "Oh, it's you. Sorry about that."