~ Healing Scars ~ Season 10! Sensei! Garmadon x Season 10! Lloyd

*This is a part two to "I Missed You," a collaboration with Zenairale1421 and ElinaLunaStar , so thanks very much to them for their creativity! And, since there was a request rather similar to this, I am counting this as a request, which was by KennaCat12 . Sorry if it's not what you wanted/expected, but I will write a different one of you want.*

Third Person POV

Lloyd had no idea when was the last time he ever felt truly happy.

It had been a past few weeks-or was it a month, no a year-since the weight on his body had become nonexistent. From the responsibilities of being the leader of his team to battling against powerful dark forces that exist even at the beginning of time.

Now he was sitting outside of the monastery, enjoying the sunset like he always had for a long time. Seeing the blue sky fade into reds, yellows, and oranges that dance into soothing waves like the ocean, bathing the land in the same colors.

Lloyd relaxed at the texture of a soft, emerald blanket wrapping around his shoulder, chasing the biting cold breeze away, and he turned to see his father-who was good now-was the one who gave him the comforter.

"You okay?" His father asked in a soft tone, not the raspy one as the dark lord. Or darker lord is more like considering even in the past, he still had a gentle voice towards Lloyd.

"Y-Yeah..." He let out a soft shuddering sob of happiness at the heavy relief that his childish wish had come true.

It was the best blessing Destiny could give him after everything he had been through.

He felt Garmadon settle down next to him, handing him a warm mug of hot chocolate, and wrap an arm around him, pulling him close to his father's side. Lloyd leans his head to the broad shoulder and let out a shaky breath before it fell into easing rhythms.

Garmadon lovingly caressed his now disheveled hair from the wind while Lloyd took the chance to drink the hot chocolate his father made. The warm, sugary mixture brings tears to prick his eyes as every moment like this returns vividly to his mind.

"It's been too long..." Lloyd sighed, cuddling closer to the destruction elemental. "Please don't leave me again, dad..."

Garmadon let out soft coos, laying his head atop his own. "Oh, Lloyd... I won't do that... I promise, sweetheart... I don't want you to suffer like that again..."

At those words, the peace nearly falls into broken glass as his father soon starts to choke on his words. Lloyd always had a frail hope that Garmadon wouldn't remember what he did when corrupted by the Oni Masks. "B-But I...I know that what I-I did was beyond terrifying for you... And I'm...I'm so sorry... You're my everything... T-That thing that said otherwise, I cannot accept."

Lloyd flinched at his father's words, knowing he was right. The man that came back was still his father, even as a dark lord he was one, but it was like Harumi brought back a powerful demon from one of the dark realms his uncle told him about. Those words from the battle on the top of Borg Tower came crashing into his soul like a wrecking ball.

'People don't change. They only reveal who they truly are!'

As stabbing as those words were to his heart, it compares to nothing than what he said in Kryptarium Prison.

'I have no son.'

Lloyd's composure faltered as the feelings from all those months ago slams right into his fragile soul. Tears begin to trickle down his face and fell onto his pants and the now-empty mug shattered on the ground, just like his heart, as he broke down into heaving sobs.

"Come here, little one..." his father shakily whispered, albeit heavily through his raspy voice from crying.

The emotional barrier that had been holding up for a long time, which was cracking for the past weeks, finally breaks down in heaving sobs and wails. Without hesitation, Lloyd buried deeper into his father's chest as he was wrapped tighter within the warm embrace.

"My precious little angel... It's okay now... It's over... I won't hurt you like that ever again...I promise..." Garmadon ran his fingers gently through his hair in rhythmic strokes, whispering sweet nothings into his ears. "Shhhhhhhhh... Everything's going to be just fine..."

"C-Can you sleep w-with me t-tonight?" Lloyd stuttered, "I-I don't wanna have...have another n-nightmare..."

"Of course, child... I'd love to..." Glancing down, his father allowed his eyes to close, peacefully embracing that which he loved.

Word Count: 790 Words. (Thanks for requesting and thanks for reading! Thanks again to KennaCat12 for requesting, and to Zenairale1421 and ElinaLunaStar for writing the good majority of this! [I just made slight sentences. And the italicizing. But they did the rough stuff.] And thanks for being so patient with me. Crap has been happening in my life, but I've been trying super hard to get the requests done. I'll get the rest done as soon as I can!)