• Mine • Yandere! Lord! Garmadon x Kai

• Requested by sjjduhduhd

(back at it again at krispy kreme)

Third Person POV

The sky was darkened by storm clouds, looking over the land like a blanket. Kai breathed heavily as he sprinted up the stairs. Once he reached the gates of the monastery, he shut them behind him, running to the building that was closest to him.

Glancing behind him every now and then, he whipped the door to his bedroom open and shut it behind him, locking it and resting his body against it. He sighed, clutching his chest, closing his eyes to try and relax.

Suddenly, a noise outside snapped him out of his trance.

"Hey, Kai! Zane made dinner! He doesn't look like he's in the mood to wait. So, hurry up!" Jay shouted as he ran back down the hall.

Ah. Of course there was something to bring Kai back into vulnerability. Dinnertime.

He groaned and unlocked the door. He peeked out before immediately dashing down the hall.

His friends were all chatting during dinner. Kai tried to make himself to look like he wasn't as terrified as he felt. It wasn't easy, though. His hands shook when he'd spoon soup out of the bowl, his face was devoid of emotion, and he was unbelievably pale.

Cole took note of this and pointed it out.

"Hey, Kai. You alright? You seem quieter than usual."

"Oh, yeah. I'm fine!"

Cole shrugged and continued eating his soup.

Kai finally finished his dinner and ran back to the hall.

"Kai, wait!" He froze and turned to see Zane. "What's going on with you? Is it something one of us said?"

"No, just leave me alone. I just need to be alone, please," Kai mumbled as he backed into the wall.

Zane reached out an arm to put his hand on his shoulder.

"Kai. I'm not going to hurt you."

The second that the two made the contact, a blade slammed its way through Zane's chest. Kai jumped back, letting out a shriek.

An angry Lord Garmadon jumped out of the shadows and was now stabbing Zane tirelessly. Kai bolted to his room, slamming the door behind him. He hopped into his closet and closed the doors quietly.

The door to his room opened, the sound of wires sizzling and popping were muffled by the thumping of footsteps.

"Kai.... Don't make this harder than it has to be."

Kai shifted in the closet, covering his mouth. Garmadon stopped and turned to the closet. Kai felt his heart drop to his stomach as a pair of hands gripped the door knobs. The doors whipped open and Kai started to scream. Garmadon lifted him out of the closet and covered his mouth.

"Stop struggling, I'm only doing this for your own good."

" Let me go!! Y-you killed Zane!" Kai squeaked through his hand.

"I am sorry, he was in the way."

"Just let me go! Stop chasing me!"

"I think we both know I can't and don't want to. After all, ....." He pulled him closer as he jumped out of the opened window.

"... You. Are. Mine."

Word Count: 516 Words. (Yay, two updates in one day, you better be proud of me! Thanks for requesting!)