• Pour Some Sugar On Me • Lloyd x Sensei! Garmadon

(sorry about the title, I just had to. only def leppard fans will [slightly] understand lol)

• Requested by @Rachel_The_Ninja •

Third Person POV

"This was a bad idea."

"Indeed."

Misako and Wu watched in disbelief as they witnessed the former Lord of Darkness doing something they hadn't seen him do in years. The worst part is it was all Lloyd's fault.

~~~

In an attempt to spend more time with his family, Lloyd planned a trip to a candy store he used to go to all the time.

He also thought it would be a good idea to try to distract them from the chaos that was soon to unfold back at the monastery. Kai had challenged Jay to a duel of wits; in reality, it was only a video game match, but the loser was dared to drink an entire pot of Cole's famous chili in one sitting. It was going to get ugly.

On the way to the small store, Wu could only reminisce about all of the times he had seen Garmadon on a sugar-high. Both he and Misako had seen him at least once during an event such as this. Silly words would slip out of his mouth, energy would course through him as he rode the waves of the saccharine treats, and he would behave in such a spontaneous manner. The memories only invoked a slight worry in the two of them. How would he, in his old age, take it now? Maybe, if they were really really lucky, it would be unnoticeable.

~~~

Lloyd had always been a candy lover, but when he entered the store, he quite literally was as happy as a kid in a candy store because that's exactly what he was.

Garmadon smiled as he saw the chipper expression adorning his son's face. Seeing him happy was always a treat after being reformed. He, himself, was trying to restrain himself from being as excited as Lloyd. He was an adult, after all. He learned to put childish things behind him years ago.

But once Lloyd began showing him the candy and chocolate he had bought to share with him, that all went out the window.

"That's very nice of you to get that much to share, Lloyd," He smiled warmly. "But I'm good without. I think it would be better if I stayed away from that."

"Aw, come on, Father!" Lloyd crossed his arms. "I'd be willing to bet you haven't had anything half as good as candy since the Final Battle! Please? At least one?"

Lloyd didn't sound like he was going to drop this anytime soon. Garmadon sighed with an amused smile. "Fine," He said, grabbing a piece of chocolate. "But only one piece, then I'm done."

~~~

News flash; he wasn't done after that one piece. Or the next piece.....or the next three pieces. Then it all broke loose.

They didn't even make it back home before both Lloyd and Garmadon began to react to the obscene amounts of sugar they had eaten. There was one thing for certain; both Misako and Wu had never seen Garmadon act this young in decades. As they attempted to get back home as soon as possible, Garmadon and Lloyd were both acting like they were far from ready to go home and sleep.

"Why do we even need to sleep?" Lloyd snickered, practically being dragged down the street by Misako. "Sleep is stupid."

"You definitely didn't believe that this morning," Wu laughed. He was tasked with the job of towing his brother home while Misako had a hold on Lloyd. This was to make sure the two of them wouldn't go running off.

"Guh..." Garmadon could barely get any words out. Intelligible words, that is. The most understandable things that sputtered out of his mouth were fragments of Oni speak and random words every now and then.

Wu found it all quite amusing. He could barely stifle the giggles that came out as he listened to his brother's turn of phrase. "That's good, Brother. That's good," He said, trying to keep composure. "Now, let's just go to the bus stop so we can get back home. We left the ninja unattended and that could end badly."

Garmadon stopped dead in his tracks, smacked Wu's shoulder, and shouted some insults at him in his Oni tongue. Insults that would make a five year old Oni really upset, but for Wu, it was hilarious to hear him carrying on like this.

"La-Lloyd is right...why do we need to sleep?" He asked in a breathier tone.

"My name is Lloyd, Father!" Lloyd burst out laughing. "L-L-O-Y-D! I think you ate too much candy."

"You were the one that offered it to me, La-Lloyd!" Garmadon retaliated, emphasizing on messing up his son's name.

Misako and Wu smirked at each other. As Lloyd and Garmadon were throwing playful punches and shoves at each other, the bus had finally arrived. Now the big magic trick was to get them both on the bus willingly. Wu had an idea that actually worked. He managed to convince them that there was more candy at home and they were on the bus instantly. They were going to get a sad surprise when they got home, though.

"Finally," Wu sighed, sitting down beside Misako. "I thought we'd never go home."

Misako smiled. "It was nice to see them being so happy together, though. It feels like it has been so long."

As for Garmadon and Lloyd, the two were fast asleep, leaning against each other as if they were giant pillows. Even after all of that talk of sleep being stupid, they were past the point of a long awaited sugar crash.

It was good to finally have tranquility at the end of this errand, Wu thought. But he was in for the shock of the week when he came back home to the ninjas' big mess.

Word Count: 970 Words.
(Ba-bam! Another day, another chapter! Let's hope I can keep this ball rolling!

Thanks for the requests you gave me, @Rachel_The_Ninja! I hope I wrote them both to your likings! If there are any typos and/or dumb stuff in the chapter, let me know so I can fix it!

Thank you all for reading! I hope to see you guys very soon! Stay safe and have a good day/afternoon/night!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :]   )