- Try Me - Kai x Sensei! Garmadon

• Requested by @Angry_Blonde_Midget •

(This is a part four [yes, you read that right] of the chapter called "Take Care!" I don't blame you if you have to backtrack to understand what led up to this lol)

Third Person POV

Kai collapsed onto his bed, trying to catch his breath.

The looks on the faces of his peers as he muddled through his punishment stuck in his head like syrup on a pancake. All he could really think about was the different and cruel ways he was going to get Garmadon back.

Put fire ants in his bed? No, he didn't necessarily want to hurt him. Put motor oil in his tea? No, he'd probably smell it before tasting it. Post that one picture of him-? No, definitely not, even if he doesn't have social media.

Finally, Kai sat upright on his bed. A new idea just struck him in between the eyes. He hopped off the bed, running to Garmadon's room.

He peeked inside to make sure nobody was already in there before sneaking in.

The room itself was excruciatingly clean; everything had a place, and everything was in its place. It easily was the most organized room in the entire building.

Right away, Kai began searching through drawers for something to steal.

"I don't think it'd benefit me that much to take his underwear..." He thought, closing the drawers.

He turned his attention to the closet with a smirk. Of course! Steal a shirt or something. It'll be noticeable, but not to the point of it being obvious. He tiptoed his way over to the screen door, sliding it open.

The closet was almost as bad as the whole room; prim and proper, completely clean. Even the floor was visible, which is practically impossible to have in a closet.

Kai walked inside, shuffling through the different shirts, robes, and pants hanging from the long rod that stretched across the walls. He stopped when he came to a dark green hoodie that was hidden in the back.

Pulling it out, he chuckled to himself. He had never seen his sensei wear a hoodie before. Considering the size of it, it looked like it must've been a long time since he had worn it. The drawstrings on it were well-worn, almost as if they had been chewed on. He drew it closer to his body, inhaling the scent of a mix between dust and Garmadon's musk.

"Perfect," Kai snickered to himself, slipping it over his head. The hoodie swallowed his scrawny frame, engulfing it as it was embracing him.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps. They were fast and approaching the room. Kai shut the closet door with him in it, trying his best to smush himself against the corner.

The footsteps stopped after they reached the doorframe, staying still for a few seconds. Kai drew in his breath, covering his mouth to prevent any unwanted sounds from escaping. As soon as he thought the person was gone, the footsteps slowly strode across the room. He bit his lip as he saw a silhouette looming in front of the closet door.

He shut his eyes as the door opened. He hesitantly opened one of his eyes to reveal a quite pestered-looking Sensei.

"Well," Garmadon tsked, tapping his foot on the ground with his hands on his waist. "Would you like to explain what you're doing here, Kai?"

"Playing hide and seek. What about you?" Kai sarcastically sneered, keeping his spot on the floor.

Garmadon chuckled, kneeling in front of him, looking him up and down. "All I've been doing is looking for you. So, it looks like you lost your little game."

Garmadon held a hand out in front of Kai. Kai took hold of it, rising from the floor with him.

"What are you doing with that?" Garmadon gestured to the hoodie he was donning.

Kai smiled mischievously, crossing his arms. "Holding it hostage. Never knew you wore this kind of stuff. Isn't it kinda young for you?"

Garmadon maintained his calm grin as Kai stuck his tongue out. "Just put it back once you're finished playing dress-up," He muttered as he turned to leave.

Kai acted fast; the exact second Garmadon turned around, Kai landed a slap to his backside.

Regret.

Regret and satisfaction.

Those were the last things Kai remembered feeling before being slung across the room onto the bed.

Word Count: 691 Words.

(Hello, everyone! Here's your second chapter for today! [here's me sucking at writing chapter names lol]

So, yeah, you may have noticed that this one ended with Kai in a bit of a ~sticky situation.~ Don't worry, children, he's fine! They just had an arm-wrestling match on the bed because the bed is much softer than a table! This is as "suggestive" as I'm going to get, so don't expect me to do this kind of stuff on a regular day, a'ight? It's a rainy day thing, even though it hasn't rained in a week.

So, yeah, thanks for reading! And thanks to @Angry_Blonde_Midget for the request! [love the username, by the way] I hope it was everything you expected! I tried to follow the prompt, but I couldn't find a good place to put the quote, so I just made it along the lines of it.

I hope to see you all next week! Stay safe!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :] )