• What Did You Do? • Daughter! Reader x Sensei! Garmadon

• Requested by @AthenaWisdom1 •

Third Person POV

It was a bad day for sure.

You hung your head as your feet ached from stomping them. Tears bubbled in the corners of your eyes as you desperately tried to keep them from falling. You could hear people around you whispering, "What's wrong with her? What made her so upset?"

You just couldn't wait to get home to sulk in peace.

~~~~

Garmadon stood outside, inhaling deeply through the nose as he closed his eyes.

He was attempting to come up with a lesson about meditating.

Since meditation has many layers rather than just sitting with his eyes closed, he had to practice it on himself to make sure it was easy enough for a child to understand.

Break it down, piece by piece.

Inhale the scent of pine trees. Feel the wind gently blowing against his skin. See nothing but darkness from behind your eyelids. Hear nothing but the sound of....stomping..?

Garmadon slowly opened his eyes to see a figure stomping inside before slamming the door behind them. With a questioning look, he went inside.

Once inside, he saw a very weepy Y/N. Once he shut the door behind himself, you heard the clicking noise, snapping your head up.

"Y/N, what's the matter?" He asked, watching as you rubbed the tip of your nose on your sleeve.

You stared at ground. What else was there to say? You only shook your head, mumbling, "It's nothing, Dad." You then began to walk to your room.

Garmadon already knew something was up. He managed to silently follow you until you opened your bedroom door.

"Hey." You stopped as you gripped onto the doorknob. "Is...is any of this because of him?"

He got his answer immediately.

You entered your room, barely closing the door. You burst into tears, collapsing on your bed. Garmadon stood in the doorway, unsure of whether or not he should intervene yet.

Finally, Garmadon strode across the room to sit next to you on the bed. He placed a hand on your head, carding his fingers through your hair.

"Will you tell me what happened? If you don't feel comfortable talking about it, that's alright. I just want to help you feel better," Garmadon whispered.

After a few seconds of relentless sobbing, you held your face in your hands. Through hiccups and broken sobs, you managed to say, "He..he was with....with another girl. I don't understand."

You felt Garmadon pick you up, pulling you against his chest. You pressed your face into the crook of his neck as he rubbed circles on your back.

"Don't cry, Y/N," Garmadon soothed. "Everything will be just fine."

~~~~

Garmadon left after you decided to take a bath to calm down. But after you had finished, he was nowhere to be found.

You started to worry until the door opened. He came through the threshold with a very unusually pleased look on his face.

After noticing your stare, he asked, "..What?"

"Where'd you go just now?"

"Oh. Nowhere. Just know you don't have to worry about him anymore."

Suddenly, it hit you. "....Dad, what did you do?"

All he did was smile and walk away.

"Dad, what did you do?!!"

Word Count: 534 Words.

(Hello! Here is a thrown together chapter just for you!~

I hope you are all doing well! My aunt and cousins are now dealing with COVID and today my aunt on my dad's side was tested positive for it as well. So, we aren't exactly having a funky good time. But all I can do is pray for them to get better, so wahoo, trusting in Big Man G!

Also, side note here; try to stop requesting, please? I've got a surplus of requests and I'm trying to catch up. I'm still doing them because I have a hard time saying no, but please just expect some weeks going without some chapters. I'm just dealing with a bunch of stuff coming up.

I hope you all enjoyed reading this! And thanks to @AthenaWisdom1 for the request! I've never really dealt with a breakup because my social life is little to none, but I hope I have wrote it with some razzle dazzle.

Thanks again for reading, and please stay safe! This virus ain't playing around!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :] )