• Three Kids and a Sensei • 44k Special! :)

I know, I know. This isn't a requested chapter. It's just a silly little drabble I whipped up because I was bored. So, please enjoy Child! Morro x Child! Harumi x Child! Lloyd x Sensei! Garmadon!

Third Person POV

"Morro, please don't pull Harumi's hair," Garmadon lightly scolded, attempting to console the now distraught little girl.

Morro crossed his arms, huffing, "It isn't my fault she took my katana!"

"Just please try to play nicely," Garmadon sighed, patting Harumi's back soothingly.

As he watched Morro stomp off, he recalled the note Misako had left him.

Garmadon, please watch the kids while Wu and I are gone. Love you! - Misako

On a regular day, he only has one child to take care of. Now he has to deal with two more? Destiny, you absolute skunk.

He turned his attention back to Harumi, who was still clinging to his chest. Once her sniffly cries calmed down, he rubbed his thumb across her cheek, swiping away any runaway tears.

"There you are," He whispered. "Do you think you could give Morro his katana back?"

She nodded, holding it with both of her hands. Garmadon smiled and released her.

The second he let her out of his grasp, he heard a shrill scream several inches away.

He snapped his head to the side to see Lloyd angrily staring down at a piece of paper, arms crossed and upset as a wet cat.

"Lloyd, what's the matter?" He asked, approaching him and kneeling beside the small chair.

Lloyd just muttered something under his little whiny breath, picking up the paper and holding it up for his father to see.

"Did you draw that?" Garmadon smiled encouragingly to which Lloyd nodded. "That's very good, Lloyd! Can you tell me what it is?"

Lloyd pointed at the shape. "It's a dregon, Father!"

Garmadon chuckled, "Indeed, it is! And a very magnificent 'dregon' he is! But why did you scream just now?"

Lloyd poked his lip out, pointing at Morro, who was standing in the corner with a green permanent marker. Garmadon got up and dashed over to him once he saw what he was doing with it.

"Morro! No, that doesn't go in your hair!" Garmadon grabbed onto an end of the the marker. Morro held onto the other end with the tightest grip he could muster up. It looked like he had already did a number on the skin around his eyes with a black marker.

"Morro, please give the marker to me now. You don't want me to tell Uncle Wu how naughty you're being, now do you?"

"I don't care! You're not my dad! Let go!" Morro stomped his foot, glaring up at the older man.

Garmadon took a sharp breath before sternly ordering, "Morro, don't yell at me. Just give me the marker, please."

"No!" Morro roared as he took one of his hands off the marker, summoning his unstable powers to make a gust of wind.

Garmadon saw no end point to this little spat, so he let go, watching as Morro calmed down enough to continue to draw a strip of his hair bright green.

"I sure hope that washes out..." Garmadon mumbled as he stood back up.

He made his way back to where Lloyd was pouting over his colorless dragon.

Handing him a red marker, Garmadon said, "Here. I know it's not green, but red dragons are cool, too."

Lloyd took the marker and began happily scribbling away.

Garmadon stood up, looking around the room. Head count: two...wait, only two?!

"Harumi?" He called as he walked around to try and find her.

He had gone clear out of the room, beginning to get more and more panicky as he couldn't find her.

He came back to the room where Lloyd and Morro were playing. Still no sign of Harumi. "Oh, Misako is going to be..."

Suddenly, he felt a tightening around his leg. He looked down to see none other than Harumi, clinging to his leg with a toothy smile.

Lifting her up, he exclaimed, "Were you there the whole time?!" She nodded shyly, holding her fist at her mouth.

Garmadon let out a relieved sigh, chuckling, "Silly girl."

As soon as Lloyd noticed the amount of attention being showered on Harumi, he dropped his marker and ran up to Garmadon with outstretched arms.

"You, too?" Garmadon chuckled, leaning down to lift Lloyd up with his free hand.

Lloyd snuggled his face into his father's shoulder, balling his fists around the soft fabric of his robes. Harumi mimicked, resting her head against his shoulder just enough so she could stare into his face.

Taking a seat on the floor, Garmadon smiled at the two children. He looked over at the corner, catching a glimpse of Morro yearningly staring at the scene.

"Morro, would you like a hug, too?"

Morro instantly snapped back to his angry expression. "No!"

"Okay."

Word Count: 781 Words.

(Hello, everyone! I'm back from the big bad appointment with a queued therapist appointment! :]

I hope you all have had a great weekend so far!

I also hope that you guys enjoyed this small breath of fresh air from the usual angst. I had this one in the iPhone Notes chamber for awhile now and thought it was time to release the beast. I've been a bit weepy for weeks now and I wanted a bit of happy. But don't worry, I'll be back on my regularly scheduled sad stuff soon! ;]

Thank you for reading! Have a happy first day of March!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :] )