• 3, 2, 1, FIGHT! • Lloyd x Sensei! Garmadon

• Requested by @bazzledGarmadon •

Third Person POV

"Alright, and that concludes our lesson today. You are dismissed," Garmadon announced with a smile.

Sighs of relief, pent up groans of pain, and happy chatter filled the room as his students dispersed from the monastery. Sunrise Exercise was especially tough, since Sensei Wu wasn't feeling well enough to teach it.

Lloyd stood in place, catching his breath as everyone left, leaving him and Garmadon in the wide room.

"I thought you were definitely going to kill them today, Father," Lloyd joked.

Garmadon rolled his eyes. "Well, I believe I was doing them a good favor. It seemed like they needed more strenuous training."

"I guess, but not boot camp strenuous! I think that Wu trains them very well! I mean, he trained me and my friends, and we've saved Ninjago a lot under his training!"

Garmadon furrowed his brows, taking a few silent steps towards Lloyd. "And what's that supposed to mean?" He uttered with a scowl.

It suddenly hit Lloyd. Oops. That came out wrong. Very wrong.

"Oh, I-I didn't mean it like-."

"No, no, I understand. You just think that I'm a ruthless taskmaster instead of my oh-so-forgiving brother."

Lloyd groaned, wringing his palms out. "No, Dad, that's not what I meant."

"It's what you said, now wasn't it?" He snapped, turning his back to him.

"Well,...yeah, but I-."

"Just drop it. It's fine, Lloyd," He said as he began walking to the door.

Lloyd sharply exhaled, his hands balling up into fists unknowingly. "Why are you being this way? What'd I say?"

Garmadon didn't respond, he just continued walking to the door. Lloyd grunted, sprinting to keep up with his pace.

"Dad, stop," Lloyd panted, running in front of him, successfully stopping him in his tracks.

"What?" Garmadon lowered his head to look into his son's green eyes.

"What do you mean 'What?' What was that about? If I...if I offended you, I'm sorry!" Lloyd apologized breathlessly.

Garmadon gently pushed on his shoulder, nudging him out of the way, proceeding to the door. Lloyd grabbed his wrist, only for his aggravated father to yank it out of his grasp.

Finally, Lloyd had enough. He balled up his fist, swinging it to his face.

But before the punch made contact with his face, Garmadon gripped onto his hand with a painfully strong grip.

Turning to face his now, only slightly, frightened son, he hissed, "Try to hit me again. See what happens."

Lloyd shook his head. "I'm not going to fight you, Father."

Garmadon gritted his teeth, barely holding back an echoing snarl which thundered up into his throat.

"Well, if you're going to hit me, go ahead," He snarked, raising his fists up.

Lloyd returned a glare, turning to leave.

"Coward. I suppose Wu trained you to be that way."

Lloyd turned back, taking in the cocky grin on his father's lips. Rage began filling every part of his body like a ship filling with water, just seconds away from sinking.