• Pretending • Teen! Wu x Teen! Garmadon

• Requested by @DisneyWorksFan •

Third Person POV

A mighty thud against the door made Garmadon jump out of his seat. Immediately, he got up to investigate the source of the sound.

He opened the door with little hesitation and was pushed back as Wu fell in front of him.

"You...! Wha-?!" A jumble a words left Garmadon's mouth.

Wu looked as if he had rolled down a hill of fire, hit a tree on the way down, and landed in a pit of prickly bushes.

"Hello to you, as well, Brother," Wu sarcastically remarked as he tried to pick himself up.

Garmadon rushed to help him up. "What happened out there? You said you were just going to negotiate with them!"

"I did...," Wu coughed into his elbow. "They didn't take it very well, as you can see."

"Ugh, I told you I should've went with you. But, no! You wanted to handle it alone. Now, look at you."

"Har, har. Just close the door before you tell the whole realm about my stupidity."

Garmadon kicked the door to shut it as he dragged him to a chair.

"What are you doing? I'm used to a more cold and reserved Garmadon. Who are you and what have you done to my brother, you stranger?" Wu jokingly asked.

Garmadon forced him to sit down, muttering, "Shut up." He turned away to grab a towel and a bowl of water. When he returned, he set the bowl down beside Wu and dunked an edge of the towel into the water. Without a warning, Garmadon grabbed his wrist, yanked it forward, and roughly started rubbing at the dried blood on his hand.

"Ow! What gives?" Wu shrieked as he retracted his hand.

Garmadon promptly snatched it back into his grasp and said, "Stay still. I'm trying to help you."

"I know that. You're doing it too hard."

Garmadon continued until the blood was completely gone. He then moved up to Wu's forehead with the dripping rag.

With a jolt, Wu leaned back in his chair, which made the chair tip over backwards with him on it.

"I believe I told you, 'Stay still.'"

"I hate you, too."

~~~~~

The two sat in silence as Garmadon continued tending to his brother's wounds.

As Garmadon was nearing the end, he snickered, "You really need to be more careful. If Father were still here, he'd tell you the same thing."

"Oh? And why should I be more careful? I thought you didn't care about it."

Garmadon was quiet for a bit, avoiding the eye contact that Wu was desperately trying to make with him.

"Because."

An amused smile grew on Wu's lips. "'Because' why?"

"Because...I may not show it much, but...I don't want you to get hurt."

"Ah-HA!" Wu shouted, making Garmadon flinch. "I knew my big brother wasn't the big old sourpuss he acted like he was!"

"Oh, come on now, you don't have to make a big deal about it," Garmadon shrugged with an embarrassed grin. "And anyway, I thought you hated me."

"I was pretending. Just like you," Wu reached an arm around his brother and leaned his head against his chest. "I worry about you, too, so be careful when you leave."

Garmadon allowed the smile to spread further. "In that case, I will go out of my way to see just how many bones I can break in a single day."

"Please, don't."

Word Count: 567 Words.

(Hello, you cool cats and kittens! Here's that final request chapter! [FREE AT LAST /hj] It's a little short, but I was a little pressed for time, what with helping my mom cook stuff for a family get-together. [I will be wearing my trusty masks through the whole thing, even if my dumb family won't.]

There will be one last chapter, made and thought up by yours truly, though! It won't be like the others, it won't have this little section where I jot down my thoughts on life and such. I'll try to throw it together as soon as possible, so stay tuned!

It is going to be bittersweet for me to end it as this book has helped me express my admiration for the character. But I'm so glad I have made so many people like me out there in the known universe happy! /g /pos /srs

Thanks for reading! And thanks to @DisneyWorksFan for requesting the chapter! I hope it is wrote to your liking! I apologize for how long it took to get to it, but I enjoyed writing it very much! If there are any typos/dumb stuff in the chapter, please let me know so I can fix it! /g

Thanks again for reading! And thank you very much for supporting me and my long journey through writing this crazy little storybook about our beloved Garmadad! /g /pos /hj

- your sleepy author, Abbey :]   )