• My Dear Healer • Reader x Emperor! Garmadon

• Requested by @Pedalbubbles509 •

Third Person POV

You sighed in relief as the ground had finished shaking. Promptly after the quake, you pulled yourself out from under your kitchen table. As you stood up, you looked around the room, noticing how the floor was now littered with plates, cups, and the like.

You groaned, bending down to pick up the dishes. Once you collected all of them, you brought the dishes to the sink to rinse off the dirt and dust they collected from being on the floor. As you began to clean the first cup, you absentmindedly glanced up at the window.

There were traces of swirling black clouds in the distance, disappearing into thin air with each second that passed.

As you continued your chore, you asked yourself, "What made that happen?"

It was a mystery to be sure; a mystery you'd find the solution to very soon.

~~~~~

"Goodbye, brother."

Garmadon briefly stared at Wu before turning to leave. He hurriedly descended the long, winding staircase, quickening his pace as he heard Lloyd say, "Where's Father?"

He had a lot preying on his mind as he retreated into the forest.

What now? What should he do? Go live in the forest, under a bridge like a monster? Obviously not.

Where could he go that would be safe from anyone finding him?

Then it hit him; he knew exactly where to go.

~~~~

The night rolled around fast. The warmth of daytime was now colliding with the coolness of a spring evening.

You turned your phone off after scrolling through social media for hours on end, deciding that it was time to go to bed.

You dragged yourself from the living room to your bedroom, only to find another mess left from the earthquake. You grunted in annoyance as you put your phone down, beginning to pick up pictures and books off the floor. Just as you put a book on the top of your drawer, you heard a singular knock coming from outside.

You froze, looking around with a book tucked under your arm. When it didn't repeat itself, you shrugged, putting the book down and moving towards your bed. Once you sat down, three more knocks grabbed your attention.

"Who could be here, wanting to visit, at eleven at night?" You tiredly mumbled as you went to check the door.

You whipped the door open, eyes flicking up to meet glowing red ones. Your jaw dropped after realizing who it was.

Garmadon heavily exhaled through his nose before asking, "May I come in?"

Not being able to find words to say, you nodded, motioning for him to come in. As he ducked through the doorway, you did a double-take. Was this really happening?

"I apologize for this." His voice rumbled in his chest as he spoke. "I didn't know where else to go."

When the shock finally caught up with you, you crossed your arms. "Don't apologize for....whatever this is," You snapped as you furiously swiped through your phone for references. Once you found all you needed to, you flipped the phone to where he could see it. "Apologize for this."

He bent down to your level and squinted his eyes as you swiped through dozens of pictures of him and Harumi laying waste to Ninjago City.

His eyebrows furrowed as you pointed a finger at him. "I don't know what you're trying to prove by coming here after all you've done, but mark my words, you monster-."