~ Everything Is Fine? ~ Reader x Teen! Garmadon

• Requested by @-soulshardz- •

(This is part two of the chapter "This Isn't You!")

Third Person POV

"Are you sure about this? I don't want to hurt you or...or anything like last time."

You looked over to Garmadon, pausing from unpacking your bag. The unsure look in his eyes broke your heart.

"Of course, I'm sure!" You chirped in reply. "I came to hang out with you, and that's what I'm going to do."

After seeing him regain a much calmer composure, you let out a sigh of relief.

You had managed to talk Garmadon into letting you spend the night with him. While you were a little nervous about it, you were hoping to be there if he needed help. As the night progressed, the two of you loosened up. Or at least, you felt that the both of you loosened up.

~~~

"Ha, you totally have a crush on Misako! I should've known!" You fell back against your pillow, clutching your stomach from laughing.

"Oh, please, like you haven't ever fallen in love before," Garmadon sneered as he crossed his arms, his cheeks burning.

You muttered a "Yeah, yeah, yeah," as you took a sip of water.

Suddenly, the clock chimed, gaining both of your attention.

"Whoa, midnight? Wow, time goes by faster than I thought. Guess we should go to bed!" You yawned, stretching your limbs out.

As you were getting comfortable in your sleeping bag, you looked over to Garmadon, who wore a frown as he leaned against the wall, staring a hole into the ground.

"Are you okay, Garm?" The question snapped him out of his trance-like state.

"Yeah. Yeah, everything's fine. Just tired."

"Are you sure? You seem kinda-."

"Y/N, I'm fine. Let's go to bed."

As you were opened your mouth to ask him again, he had covered his head with his blanket. You took that as a sign it was time to give up.

~~~

You woke up with a start. You sat upright quickly, looking around.

The clock had just struck three in the morning, which you blamed for making you wake up. You sighed, rubbing your eyes tiredly.

As you were about to lay down again, a sudden noise rang out. Your eyes darted around the room, landing on Garmadon's empty bed.

Oh, no.

You got up, beginning to search for Garmadon. The noises were consistent; it was a mix of breathy, shuddering gasps and weak sounds of exertion.

You found yourself standing in the doorway of the living room, watching as Garmadon threw his fists at the air.

"Garmadon? What are you doing?" You whispered.

No answer; he stopped moving, aside from sinking to his knees in a seemingly sour defeat.

You rushed to his side, taking him in your arms. He let out a whimper, clinging to your body as his shoulders shook.

"What's wrong, Garmadon?"

His lips quivered as he tried to speak. "I-I'm sorry...I...This was a bad idea...I knew I shouldn't have..."

You shushed him, leading him back to the bedroom. You began to guide him down on his bed, tucking him in.

Before you could move to go back to your sleeping bag, he grabbed onto your wrists with a vice-like grip.

"Please," He sniffled. "Don't let go. Please...I'm scared. Please...don't let go."

Before you could fully process the sentence, he pulled you closer, hugging his body against yours. Simultaneously, you settled down beside him, coaxing him to calm down.

"It's okay," You whispered, snuggling closer to his shuddering shoulders. "I'm here."

You felt him starting to relax under your embrace as your eyes grew heavier.

"I'll always be here, Garm....always."

Word Count: 598 Words.

(Hello, everybody! Woohoo, more sappy sweet stuff! Another chapter will be on the way later, so stay tuned!

I've been dealing with springtime allergies to the point it's made me get a cold. Not cool, spring. Not cool.

Therapy has been going great! My therapist is really nice. She thinks that I might have autism, so that explains some things.

Thanks for reading! And thanks to @-soulshardz- for requesting this! I hope it was to your liking. If there are any typos/dumb stuff in the chapter, let me know so I can fix it!

I hope you all have had a good week, and I hope to see you all later!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :] )

[p.s. Happy belated Trans Day of Visibility! If you're reading this and you so happen to be trans, guess what? YOU'RE VALID! :D ]