~ Sweet Revenge ~ Lloyd x Sensei! Garmadon

• Hey, how ya doing on this fine day? Here's a tiny part two of the previous chapter. :) •

Third Person POV

The chase lagged on, leading in and out of buildings and looping around the entire spit of land. Now, Garmadon had found a hiding spot in a rather tall tree, thick with freshly bloomed leaves that waved in the wind like flags.

Looking down from the tree, Garmadon wondered just how long Lloyd and his friends were going to keep this up. Although his will was strong, he couldn't do this forever.

He watched as the ninja had all met up just a few inches away from the genius hiding spot. They all shared the same annoyed and defeated expression, throwing ideas into the ring that went towards seeking him out. All of them were poorly constructed and wouldn't work even if they wanted them to. He snickered to himself as he imagined the execution of the plans they came up with.

Suddenly, he made eye contact with Lloyd, who stood with his arms crossed as the other ninja were throwing ideas into the air. Garmadon stopped breathing for a split second. Could Lloyd even see him? He could just be lost in thought, staring off into..-.

"Look! There he is! Get him!"

Nope, he definitely saw him. Should he stay in the tree with hopes that they couldn't climb up the tree or should he start running? As they advanced closer, he decided to give up his exposed hiding spot and began to leg it to the nearest building.

As he made it inside the dojo, he found the nearest closet and shut the door quietly behind himself. He panted, wondering if this was all worth keeping a silly little secret over. Heck, it wasn't even a secret anymore! They all knew!

As he heard them enter the dojo, he decided to take a dive.

He opened the door, its hinges squeaking louder than it seemed to do.

As he stepped out of the closet, he said, "Do what you will, but just know it will very likely affect your lessons in the next few weeks."

That was a feeble warning and the ninja took it as such. The first to launch towards him was Lloyd, who wasted no time with poking and prodding at his sides.

All at once, an obscenely loud squeak left Garmadon's mouth, making Lloyd jump back a bit. There was a pause in Lloyd's actions, making Garmadon cover his face, mumbling out, "Just get it over with already."

Lloyd then directed his attack to his armpits. Almost instantly, Garmadon was reduced to a puddle of laughter. The other ninja joined in the carnage; Cole held his arms up while Kai, Jay, and Zane joined Lloyd's tickle fight.

Between the laughter and snorts, Garmadon managed to yell, "You are all being very unfair!"

"Does it make you wish you still had four arms?" Lloyd replied.

"Shut it!"

Soon enough, Garmadon's laughter became winded, giving the group of teenagers reason enough to stop.

As the ninja congratulated each other for not giving up, Garmadon stood up, putting a single hand on Lloyd's shoulder.

"Tell anyone about this, and I will-."

"You'll what, Father?" Lloyd accentuated his words with a poke to his side.

The ninja cackled as a very flustered Garmadon stormed off.

Word Count: 537 Words.

(Hello, everyone! I decided to give a part two to the chapter before, so here you go!

Happy Pride month! Whether you're out, closeted, or questioning, you are and always will be valid! I myself am privately celebrating my first pride as a pansexual enby. I'm still in the closet with people like my family, but at least there's places on the internet that I can express myself.

To celebrate pride month, I have added a small edit to the chapter titled "Proud." I did this because I felt like when I wrote the chapter, I didn't fully know how to write it, so I decided to add some stuff to it. I hope you will appreciate it! :]

Thank you all for reading! Again, big thanks to @CynicalMess for the previous request! I had fun wrapping this up! If there are any typos/dumb stuff in the chapter, please let me know so I can fix it!

Thank you again for reading! Stay safe and have a good day!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :]  )