Insert Requests Here, Please!

Hello!

This is the chapter where you place requests for this book!

But, before requesting,

1.) Check if I'm accepting requests by visiting this chapter and look below this line!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( When you see this (☑) check mark in front of one of the two options below, for instance, if the check mark is in front of the first one, it means I am not accepting requests. I will update it usually when I get more time on my hands to write, so please check before you request. )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[☑] As of right now, I am not accepting any requests. (Due to school, past requests that I need to get done may be slowly updated. But please be patient for me to have time to accept more!)

[ ] As of right now, I am accepting requests! Go on, request. If you dare, that is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and 2.) Please try to follow these guidelines!

~Please tell me which version of Garmadon you want in it. (i.e. Season 1, where he would destroy the world for Lloyd, or Sensei Garmy!)

~Also, I need to know who you want to be majorly in the one shot with him. (i.e. Lloyd, Kai, Cole, reader, etc.)

~I need to know what kind of theme the chapter will have. (i.e. Battle sequence into soft after battle chats, fluff, silly, whatever.)

~I DO NOT DO SMUT! Which brings me to a very appropriate point; don't request anything that may upset the readers. Absolutely no inc*st, p*dophilia, stalking, etc. I may do slight angst, but not to the point of self-harm. In some of my other Nexo Knights one shot books, this has been a recurring problem, and I don't want it to happen to this book. So, please, consider what you're requesting before spouting it off!

~I'll try to add in the other ninja as background characters, but if I specifically mention one in the title of the one shot, that person will be in the spotlight along with Garmadon. So, I cannot guarantee that all of them will be in every one.

~ I refuse to do cross dimensions. (i.e. Garmadon x Macy [who is from Nexo Knights], and/or any kind of Lego show aside from Ninjago. Sorry, but this is strictly a Ninjago book.)

~ No OCs. Period.

•~ I will do a part two of select chapters, but requesting the same thing/ship/scenario over and over can become tiresome as the writer. This is a Oneshot book, not a three shot, or, God forbid, a four shot. It doesn't mean I won't do it, but it just gets kinda annoying, with that being a recurring chapter idea. My inspiration has limits.

•~ This may seem redundant, but please be descriptive in your request. Don't just say "Make a chapter of Garmadon and Lloyd." That lacks context. It could mean you seek a nasty inc*st chapter from me. (never doing that, sorry to let anyone down.) It could mean you seek a fluff chapter. I don't know how to read minds, so please give me something to work with!

•~ Also, I thought I might add that you can use any (yes, that's right! Any!) of the chapters as prompts for your stories! You can make a part two, or, heck, if you want to build an entire story off one of the chapters, that's fine by me. Just please make sure that you give me credit for the original idea thingy!

| New Update!|

×~ I'll be deleting old request comments on this chapter, and maybe even throughout the book, to free up comment space, and so I won't get confused with all of the comments.

×~ Oh, and I've made a way to distinguish between chapters.
If it is surrounded by this dot, ( • ), that means it's the main chapter.
If it is surrounded by this squiggly line thing, ( ~ ), then it's a part two.
If it is surrounded by this delta symbol, ( ∆ ), then it's a part three, if I make one in that case.

Well, that's pretty much it!
Please enjoy the book! 😁👌💚

(By the way, I got off my lazy bottom and edited the cover myself! Ain't it purdy? 😂)

• latest update: March 27, 2020 •